Texas...

Storm96

Yes. I actually visited a few places in Laredo. Hell, the Mexicans run that town, and everything else from San Antonio on down.
When I was a kid I visited Laredo and Nuevo Laredo a couple of times. It was safe back then. Laredo is still safe but crossing the border is a no go these days. That's cartel central. Personally I have no use for the entire Valley. Anything south of Corpus Christi is pretty worthless IMO

Mrwiregrass

When I was a kid I visited Laredo and Nuevo Laredo a couple of times. It was safe back then. Laredo is still safe but crossing the border is a no go these days. That's cartel central. Personally I have no use for the entire Valley. Anything south of Corpus Christi is pretty worthless IMO

Also, what is up with all these Waterburgers' and Denny's in Texas????

TSU/BAMA

Also, what is up with all these Waterburgers' and Denny's in Texas????
LOL!!! It is funny you would mention Whataburger, cause that freaked me out too when I first moved here from Alabama. I thought they were saying "waterburger", and I was thinking, how do they make burgers out of water? LOL!!! Later on I found out they were actually saying "what a burger". Texas was kind of a culture shock to me too because there were a lot of things here that I had never seen before. Hell, I had never seen a Mexican until I moved here. LOL!!!