Texas Southern vs Alabama State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Texas Southern Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Alabama State Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 2:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN+

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

3rd & Goal at TXSO 4​

ASU drove and did everything the could to give the ball to TSU, 2 or 3 fumbles, then finally an interception in the end zone, TSU ball on the 2.

I shole nuff hope they replace that turf in that stadium. All the players looking like they playing on a field that was just cut and all the clippings was left on the field.

Has Fobbs ever even lost to McKinney or us in his entire time coaching at Grambling?
I know I’m not answering the question but I’m guessing 90% of swac coaches in the 2000 have won at least 90% of their games against us.

I shole nuff hope they replace that turf in that stadium. All the players looking like they playing on a field that was just cut and all the clippings was left on the fiel
work has already started on the Richie Beene track and a contract to refurbish both the practice and stadium fields has been awarded. Over 10 years of wear and tear on both fields.

work has already started on the Richie Beene track and a contract to refurbish both the practice and stadium fields has been awarded. Over 10 years of wear and tear on both fields.
So glad to hear that. Now I'd hope they go for something with some flare. I'd go alternating black and gold turf but that's just me.

Back