Texas Southern names Kevin Granger new VP of athletics

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It just makes me proud When I see a young African American kid come in as an 18 year old achieve what he did off the court more than on the court makes me proud. Perhaps all the cheers, support and encouragement of people like East Tex, Dollar Bill and others had a part in his developement. He has become a family man and our AD.

It just makes me proud When I see a young African American kid come in as an 18 year old achieve what he did off the court more than on the court makes me proud. Perhaps all the cheers, support and encouragement of people like East Tex, Dollar Bill and others had a part in his developement. He has become a family man and our AD.
Yes, I remember his first visit to the campus. This is an example of the opportunities available to our graduates. So proud of this outstanding, humble, God fearing family man.

Yes, I also remember his first visit to TSU. Lacy Reynold introduced him to us at the TSU relays... One thing for sure I believe we can all say is "he has love for TSU".

He hooked with us and his boy Gerard Maura when I was lil kid attention YEP program.
He's done a wonderful job.

Back