Texas Southern at it again

tomcat1

This is why I hate TSU's administration. It was reported today in the Houston Chronicle that a TSU physics professor is suing the university for millions only after evidence appeared that he plagarized a grant proposal from a physics professor from University of Houston, whom he worked with. TSU has a history of Professors always suing that University.
All they are doing is stealing from the students.

I've also noticed how the Houston Chronicle always post negative things about TSU. TSU need to fight that, like JSU administration and alumni did.

Back in the day JSU's dirty laundry was always in the clarion lier, but Ole Piss and Moo State's wasn't. Ole Piss is alway listed by national media outlets as the #1 school in america for booze, partying and they had a major problem with selling illegal pills, but JSU students would be in the paper or marijuana found on campus. So the Jacksonians pointed this unfair expose to the Clarion lier which caused us to have our own beat writer for sports, news, etc and now they post postive things about JSU almost everyday.

We must be advocates for our schools, remember for every negative thing that happens at an HBCU, there is a least 1,000 things going on that is right.

THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER: KEEP FIGHTING TSU AND OTHER HBCU'S

Last edited:
What is TSU at?

Trying to fire someone for CHEATING...........

TSU declined the $800,000 research grant last summer after discovering the similarity to earlier work by UH physicist John Miller, in whose lab Chu worked while completing post-doctoral studies. Miller has said that Chu asked for a copy of the proposal to use as a guide when he applied for his own grants on other projects.

Both proposals deal with detecting biological warfare agents inside sealed containers. Miller’s was funded by the Defense Advance Research Projects Agency in 2002 and 2003. Chu’s proposal was an almost verbatim copy of Miller’s, according to copies of the proposals provided to the Houston Chronicle.

You need to try harder......

Your smack is wack..... MD he needs to be in your smack summer school.

What is TSU at?

Trying to fire someone for CHEATING...........

You need to try harder......

Your smack is wack..... MD he needs to be in your smack summer school.

The coalition tries to succeed, see you folk like to team up against JSu, but who is winning the comm. cup again. It takes 9 of you sorry azzez to TRY and defeat the might tigers.

P.S. if you gonna post, stop hiding the truth.

TomKitten, it is so cute how you are trying to smack sTu, but wow you are so boring!

It doesn't take much to smack you losers. I don't converse with losers. :lol::lol::lol: What did you clowns win this year. NOTHING:lol::lol: THE BIGGEST LOSERS
P.S. since you called me boring, I could call you plain Jane. If I'm boring why do most of my post have the highest number of viewers?

Last edited:
This is old news...that was reported to the paper by Chu lawyers.

How in the hell you going to cheat ...

How was JSU baseball team welcome home party

This is old news...that was reported to the paper by Chu lawyers.

How in the hell you going to cheat ...

How was JSU baseball team welcome home party

Ask your A.D. about all of tissue's 18 sports welcome home party. Lights out for all your teams who didn't win a damn thing this year. That is typical tissue weakness.:lol::lol::lol: I love having you guys around as our doormats.

Ask your A.D. about all of tissue's 18 sports welcome home party. Lights out for all your teams who didn't win a damn thing this year. That is typical tissue weakness.:lol::lol::lol: I love having you guys around as our doormats.

How about you ask him yourself....713 313 7090

P.S. if you gonna post, stop hiding the truth.

The truth is being posted......

You want to try to smack a school for terminating a cheater.....

How about you tell us about jennysue hiring Slade (TSU's former president)

She was framed because she was about to blow the whistle on all those other tSU thieves and why are you taking up for tissue? Probably because you clowns can't handle JSU all alone.:lol::lol::lol:

She was framed because she was about to blow the whistle on all those other tSU thieves and why are you taking up for tissue? Probably because you clowns can't handle JSU all alone.:lol::lol::lol:

Framed?:retard:
Blow the whistle?:retard:

wow....

Framed?:retard:
Blow the whistle?:retard:

wow....

Well, she is one our own! ...and she has good taste. :D

Also, we can take anything we want from TiSsUe including your AD. Seems he ain't workin no magic over there like he did at PV....oh well. If he ever wants to come to JSU, he better keep impressing!

Well, she is one our own! ...and she has good taste. :D

Also, we can take anything we want from TiSsUe including your AD. Seems he ain't workin no magic over there like he did at PV....oh well. If he ever wants to come to JSU, he better keep impressing!

JSU you ain't got enough $ to take anything from TSU including Charles. Believe me he is not remotely interested in working in the State of Mississippi. People of his caliber do not work for pennies.

JSU you ain't got enough $ to take anything from TSU including Charles. Believe me he is not remotely interested in working in the State of Mississippi. People of his caliber do not work for pennies.

:emlaugh: :dead: lol

tomcat, TP, y'all might wanna' try another approach. This one seems not to work too well lol. :lol:

Our President believes in paying top dollar for his staff. In fact, that pissed off a lot of faculty but hey, you get what you pay for and our administration keeps JSU on track without any negative press. He was on his way to Jackson until we realized we may not need his services. We were also unsure if just being at PV make him look good (seems to be the case). Since that time, OUR AD has won 2 commish cups with a third on the way. Oh well.

Back