Texas Sorry Got Beat By Vacation Bible School

Don't put losing on God that ain't right. Now this is an all time low. I would expect this of DCG but not you. Don't be DCGish.

Just admit you all love you some DCG. The problem is you all hate you love her. It's quite alright to love your enemies. Vacation Bible School Lesson 101....:)

Just admit you all love you some DCG. The problem is you all hate you love her. It's quite alright to love your enemies. Vacation Bible School Lesson 101....:)

Hell yea I love DCG...DCG showed that picture of her in track suit and Founder said hell yea!!!!

All Founder need to know is if she got pretty toes.

Come on man,....first all that team was Full Gospel Extra Holiness with a pepper on the side. I'm telling you they were a special flock, I mean team. They even had a special offensive package called the triple 6 exorcist.

LMAO!!!!!! My po' cousin.... back yonda' runnin' dat ball for'em and everything. smh I'mma use this on him next time I see him. :D lolololololololololololololololololol triple-6 exorcist formation LMAO! :D

LMAO!!!!!! My po' cousin.... back yonda' runnin' dat ball for'em and everything. smh I'mma use this on him next time I see him. :D lolololololololololololololololololol triple-6 exorcist formation LMAO! :D

Hell yea I love DCG...DCG showed that picture of her in track suit and Founder said hell yea!!!!

All Founder need to know is if she got pretty toes.

Man I tried to tell Founder but DCG done betwixted his mind to the point where instead of listening to me he's wondering if she has a bunyun count.

Man I tried to tell Founder but DCG done betwixted his mind to the point where instead of listening to me he's wondering if she has a bunyun count.

Man look she either can say yes or no....life is 50/50....she need a good cleaning out. Les wasn't doing right by her. LOL

Man look she either can say yes or no....life is 50/50....she need a good cleaning out. Les wasn't doing right by her. LOL

I got you soldier. Trust me I got you. Its just that wondering if a fine woman is afflicted with bunyanitis, chain link toes or roof top shingles for toe nails is too deep me. Hell, I admit it I'm not on your level.....lol.

Last edited:
Back