Texas Sorry Got Beat By Vacation Bible School

The Founder

Picture smack time!!!!

texas_southern_vs_connecticut_20100912_1905759607.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All y'all....one way ticket to HADES!

lol C'mon Herb. Your squad has let us ALL down! First FAM and then hbu. I have to hear my raggedy assed cousin @ RB telling me about this shit in his senior year for the next few. I can't even tell him "PV would blast y'alls ass" because he grads in May. Shit! smh I elevated my conference family over my dna family. :( And y'all did this shit?! Bruh.... smgdh

The date I specified is the day after...LOL....

I had such high hopes for Texas Southern.
Man go buy some bleach and clean your own locker room, while you all worried about ours. Some of you may not realize where assberry left our program. We can have high hopes but this shat is going to take some time to fix. Although, I must admit...I thought it wold look a little better than it does.

Welcome back Sleeper..... I told you to close the gate on your way out, but you left it open...............again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man go buy some bleach and clean your own locker room, while you all worried about ours. Some of you may not realize where assberry left our program. We can have high hopes but this shat is going to take some time to fix. Although, I must admit...I thought it wold look a little better than it does.

Man teach your team the rules of the game....dummies...just plain dumb

Man teach your team the rules of the game....dummies...just plain dumb

Come on man,....first all that team was Full Gospel Extra Holiness with a pepper on the side. I'm telling you they were a special flock, I mean team. They even had a special offensive package called the triple 6 exorcist.

Come on man,....first all that team was Full Gospel Extra Holiness with a pepper on the side. I'm telling you they were a special flock, I mean team. They even had a special offensive package called the triple 6 exorcist.

Don't put losing on God that ain't right. Now this is an all time low. I would expect this of DCG but not you. Don't be DCGish.

Back