Texas HS recruitong power shifts to Prairie View over Texas Southernover

T

The Panther Fan

Recruiting Texas and Houston will be harder for TSU since PV is successful

This is not smack, only the facts

Judging by the last football recruiting classes, it appears Prairie View has more of an edge in recruiting Texas talent to their school. Texas Southern is again relying on a few Texas kids but it seems they prefer to stay in Louisiana.

Prairie View nabbed several kids from some top Houston area programs while TSU has not even been sighted in that neck of the woods. We even pulled off a coup from Bay City and we know they are a powerhouse.

Basketball will be next if we get the coach several PV folks are pushing for. If he comes, lets just say Houston will get harder to recruit by the minute.

[size=1.5]psst...Hey Kenn! Are you still sure it's not a good idea to implement random drug testing? We are starting to get a lot of crazyazz ramblins from TBF. The next thing you know, he'll be saying SU hired Dr Greggs cuz he's a mulatto![/size].

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The next thing you know, he'll be saying SU hired Dr Greggs cuz he's a mulatto!.

Done fell out..............................................................................

LMAO@MB. Watch out Bigg. PF knows what he is talking about. notice how the rest of the PV posters avoid co signing this jibberish.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

the rest of them don't know what I know. I've personally talked to the recruits, head coach and I've personally seen them play. Unlike you Jags who rely on the advocate for your news because Pete looks down on your gossipers.

One PV person knows what's going on besides me but their tied down as of now.

Ain't many PV folks on here anyway. I can only think of 4 people off hand who consistently post.

When we win, I will not be surprised because I know what we have.

TSU, you might lose a receiver you thought you had. Sorry. :bawling:

It's not like TSU isn't stacked right now anyway. A recruit may see a situation @ PV where he can come in and play right away vs waiting 2-3 years for his moment.

We need all the help we can get. We're heading in the right direction and Dorsey and staff is taking us there.

With the university village, country living with Houston life, impressive student/teacher ratio/new facilties on the way, why waste your time anywhere else?

Back