Texas becomes biggest US state to lift COVID-19 mask mandate

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm not normally a conspiracy person, but someone needs to check his bank account.
If COVID numbers go down, pharmacy companies will start to lose money..
Also I read an article yesterday, discussing how the low flu numbers in the U.S. The article attributed the low numbers to social distancing and the mask mandates. Low flu numbers means no need for so much flu vaccine, which means pharmacy companies are loosing money.

I'm not normally a conspiracy person, but someone needs to check his bank account.
If COVID numbers go down, pharmacy companies will start to lose money..
Also I read an article yesterday, discussing how the low flu numbers in the U.S. The article attributed the low numbers to social distancing and the mask mandates. Low flu numbers means no need for so much flu vaccine, which means pharmacy companies are loosing money.
There is no conspiracy here. The governor never really took COVID seriously anyway. This move isn't all that surprising.

155332904_10158197885996194_230810969101782174_n.jpg

He hiding behind that “states rights” BS when it’s convenient just to undercut Biden’s Administration first 100 days plan.

What’s even funnier is that the same party tried to tell other states that their votes are fraudulent by filing frivolous lawsuits and crackpot conspiracy theories.

Guys all the above applies, but don't let it get by you this is an intentional and very deliberate act by the governor to distract the citizens and news media's attention away from the state's issues with its electrical grid, and the corruption at the state level that is categorically complicit for the neglect that caused the power outages on millions of Texas residents.

There has been very little reporting of how entities responsible for ensuring Texas residents receive power in their homes were gifted with soveriegn immunity, at some point in the past by the state, and why the removal of that immunity is not on the table now since the state legislature is currently in session.

Last edited:
Wearing a mask doesn't tank the economy. They just following dear leader who by the way has been vaccinated and don't care about anyone outside his family. Dumb asses.
Lifting the mandate surely doesn’t tank the economy, but many governors and mayors have refused to close down non-essential businesses or opened up too soon all to keep the money flowing.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm really going to stay home now, I don't want those tRump supporters breathing all on me, as a person who had covid, this is nothing to play with, we have the worst governor on the planet, I can't stand none of these clowns in office, he is about to jack up our state and they will try to cover it up. Don't think this isn't a ploy to yank tons of people off unemployment by pretending this pandemic went away. My doctor and nurse friends are having a cow because they said the news have slacked off, but they still are getting overworked with the covid patients adding to their regular workload smh

Lifting the mandate surely doesn’t tank the economy, but many governors and mayors have refused to close down non-essential businesses or opened up too soon all to keep the money flowing.

Also school districts were told if they went all virtual in Texas-they would lose state funding. School district have had school shut down and entire grades of kids shut down because big brother in high school got it and he has siblings in middle and elementary school. So all of them had to go home too.

Some teacher are teaching a class in person and virtual.

Also school districts were told if they went all virtual in Texas-they would lose state funding. School district have had school shut down and entire grades of kids shut down because big brother in high school got it and he has siblings in middle and elementary school. So all of them had to go home too.

Some teacher are teaching a class in person and virtual.
My sister is doing this in the Dallas area and hates it!

People from Texas used to be cocky as hell how much better Texas is than other states. Between the storm and this yall aint looking like such a great destination these days.

still one of the best places to live compared to where most come from. once in a generation winter storm won’t change that. stupid governor won’t even change that. aren’t you from Georgia? your governor didn’t handle COVID much better

Back