Texas A&M mini-rant & "Alt Right Rally" in TX

tsugraytiger

For years, I've heard that Texas A&M (A&M) is definitely not an inviting place for black people, especially woke black people. I cringe every time I hear black people tell me they went to A&M or want to attend. Apparently most of them got caught up in this false wholesome image of A&M being this great big family and don't do their due diligence to find out the true story. Based on the countless conversations I've had with Aggies of Color (including those that transferred out), it was simply terrible and even though a few tried to deny the severity of it out of delusion ..... I could easily see their lack of enthusiasm for the school was due to them ALWAYS being mistreated and isolated for simply being of a darker hue (black, hispanic, muslim, indian). Now no school is perfect but A&M intentionally encourages hate and intolerance towards those (normally minorities by race or sexual orientation) who don't buy into the racist, hypocritical, and ignorant rhetoric extremely prevalent on campus disguised as "conservative" values. I've never met a conservative I liked or I thought was a rational/sane person.

Which brings me to my point, it was no surprise the "Alt Right" crackas felt comfortable wanting to host such an event on their campus next (but was cancelled due to "student safety" which was t). There's clearly a strong appetite for it in College Station. Ya'll stay woke and stay away from A&M (share the word). When PVAMU played A&M red neck country backwards corny tight cowboy jean wearing weird cult acting asses last year their fans present in PVAMU gear were met with RACIAL SLURS, ITEMS THROWN AT THEM, and SPIT!!! PVAMU fans didn't do anything to deserve that treatment, we already knew TAMU was gonna win so definitely no need for any hostility, I didn't hear that happening when other similarly TX smaller schools like Lamar University played their in 2014. And you would think someone close by would've reported the assholes who were doing it so they could at the very least be removed ... didn't happen captain. Silence Is Compliance! These same A&M people claim to be "christians" and love church but yet won't hesitate to call you a n*gger for merely existing as black and keep quiet when racism is happening right in front of them. They never exude the love and compassion of Christ which agains goes into the hypocrisy. Every game A&M loses I smile b/c I know how much it pains them to lose (they're oddly obsessed with A&M winning to the point where I've had white aggie co-workers not come in after "big losses") and FYI, their black head coach has a white wife and talks just like them ..... so think Ben Carson but with a white wife .... enough said. And also the only reason why they have a black head coach was b/c top black football players were overlooking A&M due to the lack of blacks (and color) on campus compared to the other football powerhouses (Alabama, LSU, UH, FSU, Miss St., UGA, etc) ... having a black coach deludes them a bit (the dumb ones anyway).

1) And don't believe me about the PVAMU incident .... see below.
http://aggypedia.com/wiki/Prairie_View_A&M#2016_Football_vs_aggy_2016

2) white TAMU fan board mocking the Black PVAMU fans that were humiliated and attacked ... see below.
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2779907/2

Texas A&M is so ridiculous and backwards someone created a whole website exposing the lies of their wholesome christian image they continue to market. It's likely a person of color or LGBT person.
http://aggypedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Last edited:

Back