Tennessee State University has about as

Originally posted by MightyDog
much team speed as the ball chasers at Wimbledon.

Hahaha,

Look's like someone is trying (sneekeshly) to get a little info.

Sorry!!! None will be forthcoming.

(LMAO @ kindergartner attempt at info by MD.:cool:

I know this is the smack board but...

Reese has little talent returning to a team that finished 3 - 8! Did Kenny Irby ever get any PT at Marshall? Going up against Mathis, Dawson, and Ware, he will have some problems!

MD

What's up in Huntsville.

I see you and your boy's are trying to play Austin Powers. Make sure your girls showup for their prom date on September 1, 2001. It will be a night they will never forget.

Originally posted by H
MD

What's up in Huntsville.

I see you and your boy's are trying to play Austin Powers. Make sure your girls showup for their prom date on September 1, 2001. It will be a night they will never forget.

don't scare'm Hammer .:D

H, I find it difficult to smack Tenn St. It sort of like me trying to drink Crown when I know Jim Beam taste much better. It's like you know we should be at the Elks on Jefferson instead of down in the new stadium. Like stopping at Mahalia Jackson Chicken Place and arriving in the stadium to find all State fans have reserved the entire visitors side. It is like having the Police making visitors get up because there are no seats. It like the police telling you to sit down or leave the stadium because you don't have a seat.

Now I hope you all understand why it is hard to smack TSU.

Playing TSU is going to be hard because it like whipping your child and you know you love him or her. I wll do my best to hold the score down.

Quote,

Playing TSU is going to be hard because it like whipping your child and you know you love him or her. I wll do my best to hold the score down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw poor little poooopy dog I had no idea you felt this way.:bawling:

(TSU Pimp giving MD big hug while stealing his watch & picking his pockets at the same time):D

Re: I know this is the smack board but...

Originally posted by Attack Dog
Reese has little talent returning to a team that finished 3 - 8! Did Kenny Irby ever get any PT at Marshall? Going up against Mathis, Dawson, and Ware, he will have some problems!

Yaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Originally posted by Attack Dog
:confused:

Attack Dog,

I did'nt really realize you expected an answer to your question...I just took for granted that you allready knew it, but since you don't I'll answer it, No, K Irby did not use/ get any playing time while at Marshall U, as a matter of fact he has 4yrs of eligibility left.

Not to scare you poopies further, but coming out of High school Kenny Irby was rated by some recruiting services to be the 5th best passer in the nation. OOPS!!! I should'nt have told y'all that.

And oh yeah, this was for that over rated D2 defence of AAMU's....
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn.:D

It's going to be "L" eatin' those words Sep 1!!!

Roarman....

Be careful of what you ask for, you will probably get The ARSE WHOOPING of your life!!

Roar Man, it appears to me that the once proud football programs are trying to hold on the past. For years, I personally know that many of the HBCUs who went to Div 1AA tried to convience AAMU to move up. But now that we decided to make the move, we are here to stay. We brought the fully package and the once proud Big Blue must step aside. Last year was our last year for D2 players. They are all gone. We are going to take our first year D1AA players and do you all like we did Fisk and Knoxville when we were Div 2.

They are all gone. We are going to take our first year D1AA players and do you all like we did Fisk and Knoxville when we were Div 2.

MD20/20

Fisk & Knoxville Coll. Has not had a team in 20+ years. If you bring your sorry girls, to Nashville playing like they played last year and the year before. The puppies, are going to be fresh road kill on September 1, 2001.

RM

Last year, MD and his puppies was hoping for an upset in Nashville, the only thing the received was a foot in the azz & sent home like a whipped dog. Wake me up after the game.

MD

Tell me, will A M&M's bring the mutt band?

Originally posted by MightyDog
Like stopping at Mahalia Jackson Chicken Place and arriving in the stadium to find all State fans have reserved the entire visitors side. It is like having the Police making visitors get up because there are no seats. It like the police telling you to sit down or leave the stadium because you don't have a seat.

MD -

That had to be the craziest thing that I've ever witnessed! But when they saw all of the Maroon & White ready to kick off in that arse... things changed!
:D

Quote:

RM,

Last year, MD and his puppies was hoping for an upset in Nashville, the only thing the received was a foot in the azz & sent home like a whipped dog. Wake me up after the game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H,

It was ASU that TSU played last year, No big deal though, we'll just put that foot in da puppies arse this year instead of the Hoornits.

TSU gonna hurt AAMU "bad" ... Real bad.

Originally posted by H
[B

RM

MD

Tell me, will A M&M's bring the mutt band? [/B]

What the hell are you talking about? :confused:
The last two times your high school band came up aganist the Marching Maroon & White, it was soundly thrashed and will be again!! This time it will include your football team! We beat Murray down and we will do the same to kirby!:D
YOU WILL SEE WHY THE AAMU DEFENSE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE NATION!

Back