Tennessee State football defensive end ineligible over possible NCAA transfer violation

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Tennessee State backup defensive end Emmanuel Olenga has been declared ineligible by the school over a possible violation of NCAA transfer guidelines.

Olenga is still on the roster but will not play in Saturday's 2 p.m. against Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Hale Stadium.

Olenga, a 6-foot-5, 250-pound junior from Charlotte, began his career at N.C. State, where he redshirted in 2015, and wasn't enrolled in 2016. He played at Campbell in 2017.

Ok, The embedded article refers to him as Tenn State DE?
View attachment 8102

I honestly don't know much about the guy. All I know is through social media, he's talented (possible NFL prospect) but his character is as low as it gets. He showed his ass at the SHC by being disrespectful to the Boom as they were marching in. That's when I first heard of him. From my understanding he transferred to TnSU from JSU.

@NastyD correct me if I'm wrong. You always keep up with recruits, transfers and etc. I don't.

I honestly don't know much about the guy. All I know is through social media, he's talented (possible NFL prospect) but his character is as low as it gets. He showed his ass at the SHC by being disrespectful to the Boom as they were marching in. That's when I first heard of him. From my understanding he transferred to TnSU from JSU.

@NastyD correct me if I'm wrong. You always keep up with recruits, transfers and etc. I don't.

Yea he was a December signee. Long story short he thought he was above the school and took to Twitter. The players no longer wanted him on the team so he was voted off. He tried to rejoin several times. During fall camp he tried one last time and Hendrick told him the team would need to vote him back on. He didn't like that and transferred to tn state. He also tried to go to Alcorn at one point and I'm guessing they couldn't take him. He also tried aamu and im guessing they didn't take him either. He was never given an athletic scholarship so he should be able to play.

He never played a down of football at JSU

Mods merge this thread with "Tennessee State football defensive end ineligible over possible NCAA transfer violation"

Nothing to see here folks. Refurbished article posted Friday from the tennessean being reported by the ledger.

*yawns*

I’ll be glad when we all are done talking about this dude, he ain’t worth a hill of beans. He’s tnst’s problem now.

JSU ain’t paid nobody jack. You’re slow so we expect you to believe anything typed. But since we are asking questions, what’s with having one of the biggest budgets in the SWAC along with better facilities and not winning ish?

Don’t do this to yourself lol.

Pretty sure we have a choke hold on the commissioner cup

Football team is looking good this year, & hopefully basketball follows.

Back