Tenn St. Last Chance To Smack Before

MightyDog

The Hog Killing in hot weather.

Now if you never been to a country hog killing you will never understand.

Ask somebody from GSU to explain what it is like to attend a hog killing during hot weather.

Originally posted by MightyDog

Ask somebody from GSU to explain what it is like to attend a hog killing during hot weather.

It ain't nothing nice, especially if you're azz is the hog...Huh, A&M?

We will not have in HotSauce in Tenn this week for the hog killing, but we will have some in GSU next week. We need to use the hotsauce at the GSU hogkilling to cut the grease. They got a little fat during the off season.

Ain't no fat...we know we beat a good A&M squad (twice)! But bottom line is we beat yall. In other words, in that hog fight last year...WE WERE THE HOGS WITH THE BIGG NUTTZ!!!!

We have one player with a Gold tooth and cornrows so don't try to scare us Mike Bigg.

We are looking for several more, you know no front teeth.

The AAMU Bulldogs just pulloff. They should be arriving around 3:eek:opm. Now if you all want to see a real arrival, be at the hotel when AAMU come in. Best dress team in the country. I guess it is the Maroon and White Colors..............

MD.....The Maroon & White does brighten the sky!!

MD........
You know Coach Cooper said that "if he couldn't go 1st class, he might as well stay at home". :D I guess that 1st class ticket is the only way to travel.

By this time tomorrow, those 15 busses from The ACRG, THE DAWGPOUND, THE MARCHING MAROON & WHITE, THE BULLDOG CHEERLEADERS will have arrived in style at Adelphia Stadium
:D

Was the person on Primetime telling the truth about the tooth fairy getting rich in Alabama?

Re: MD.....The Maroon & White does brighten the sky!!

Originally posted by STRAWDOG
MD........
You know Coach Cooper said that "if he couldn't go 1st class, he might as well stay at home". :D I guess that 1st class ticket is the only way to travel.

By this time tomorrow, those 15 busses from The ACRG, THE DAWGPOUND, THE MARCHING MAROON & WHITE, THE BULLDOG CHEERLEADERS will have arrived in style at Adelphia Stadium
:D

They might have gone first class, but......:snicker:

GR, Coop said on his TV show that this was a tune up game to see what needed to done to win the SWAC.

See our guy know how to prepare for the SWAC.

Looking at Tenn. St. JSU by 50.

Originally posted by MightyDog
GR, Coop said on his TV show that this was a tune up game to see what needed to done to win the SWAC.

See our guy know how to prepare for the SWAC.

What does this say about A&M????

It says we are the best .500 team in America.

Maybe all those guys who beat out the Seniors and juniors will not be in the lineup this week.

It says we are the best .500 team in America.

This is beyond SAD; it's Unbelievable!

Hmmm...Looking at AA&M; JSU will drop 80 on the bulldogs easy!
Seriously!

MD

MightyDog

MD,

I was looking high and low for you Saturday night. I guess you were like the rest of the "Bull Puppies". You tucked, your tail between your legs and headed south on I-65.

Remember, every Saturday, before Labor Day. It's "dog" killing time in Nashville.

MikeBigg

It ain't nothing nice, especially if you're azz is the hog...Huh, A&M?

Next time listen to Mr. Bigg. There is a old Tennessee, saying. Mr. Bigg, is a wise man.

What's the series TN State 17 - A&M 4

H we were not hard to find. We we not the group on the yellow buses. We were the last group to leave the parking lot. We were all dressed in Maroon and White. We may lose ever other week, but we don't run and hide. We know the Sun is going to come up the next day.

Back