Technology and the justice system is on a collision course in murder cases...

When the legal begins to TRULY embrace science and technology a number of cases and charges filed by vindicative people will be solved or not even taken to court. Hell present day science can change antiquated laws.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When the legal begins to TRULY embrace science and technology a number of cases and charges filed by vindicative people will be solved or not even taken to court. Hell present day science can change antiquated laws.

The laws definitely have to change first. I think these ambulance chaser see their so-called legal knowledge being replaced with technology and science or the actual truth, instead of some long drawn out court case. Most people in the legal system went into law because they had very little understanding of technology and science. Math and science could be the thing to replace the unjust White Supremacy System. Like Neely Fuller put it, we need to replace a unjust justice system that has always worked against people of color with a justice system for all people. Even Malcolm X has stated that math is the only subject that leaves no room for argument. Lawyers need an argument to make a living and some of their arguments were created out of thin air in order for them to stay in business. Basically, lawyers need arguments to make money. My grandfather only had an 8 grade education, but he would always read the newspaper everyday from front to back. He would always tell us, "the two people he trusted the least were knee-grow Baptist preachers and lawyers." The older I get, I see a lot of truth in what he was saying. Good thing his two granddaughters, my sister and my first cousins are not ambulance chasers. Both are corporate lawyers.

"I'm sorry to say that the subject I most disliked was mathematics. I have thought about it. I think the reason was that mathematics leaves no room for argument." - Malcolm X

Last edited:
Their argument is privacy rights of a citizen. IMO, privacy rights gets thrown completely out of the window when it involves a murder case. If it wasn't for the invention of miniature camcorders, the world still would believe that some cops do not kill people of color, particularly Black men for no reason at all.

Back