Tears of A Clown: An Ode To TRah

Hey JR... I found a pic of the original SU drumline. Go Bushman!!!

5drmr.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
GRAM4LIFE said:
Hey JR... I found a pic of the original SU drumline. Go Bushman!!!

5drmr.jpg
atleast we have culture, history, and it means something with ours. But coping LSU? come on. And you have nerve to smack us. :lmao:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the origin of your schools Nickname?

-- Grambling State -- The Tigers are so-named because the founders of the school, many from the Baton Rouge area, wanted their program to emulate that of LSU. :jump:

-- Southern -- This much is certain of Southern -- its teams originally were called the Bushmen. According to Dr. Everett Baker, a historian associated with the school, Southern changed the name to Jaguars "in the early 1930s." The reason for the change, Baker said, "doesn't appear in any of the records."

http://www.nola.com/sports/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-19/1121230596225730.xml

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
-- Grambling State -- The Tigers are so-named because the founders of the school, many from the Baton Rouge area, wanted their program to emulate that of LSU.
:lecture: Class is in session. I see you don't know your history obviously. I know that you probably think that you were just so clever with making that observation. Posted the link and everything. Really thought that was a great smack comeback but in all reality it is a reflection back on your white means right school of yours. This is what we regulars on the smack page like to call self-smack. (Remember that underlined word in the future) See that bolded area up there. Guess what school they were from. I'll give you one chance since you are so bright and all.

Figured it out yet?

Big Thunder said:
At least all of them are carrying their drums and none of them are on "wheels".
you can say that AGAIN!!!!!!! :lol: Leave GSU and their wheeeeels alone you know that they wheeling spinners. :lmao:

Big Thunder said:
At least all of them are carrying their drums and none of them are on "wheels".

Hey *ram...I heard ya'll wanted to put some

spinners_lg.jpg

on

xl%20bass%20stnd_small.jpg

Sprewell or Three 6 Mafia...send help fast!

:lol:

Anything posted by someone from su regardless of the stupidity or lack of thought is followed by...
Jag-BR said:
Where's my pen? Cosign...

pens_019.jpg
Damn son, you are really trying to get in the private forum, aren't you? Let this kid in the forum. Please...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
GRAM4LIFE said:
:lecture: Class is in session. I see you don't know your history obviously. I know that you probably think that you were just so clever with making that observation. Posted the link and everything. Really thought that was a great smack comeback but in all reality it is a reflection back on your white means right school of yours.

It is you, young player hater :lol: that don't know your history. The SUperior One was the civil rights movement for higher education in the state of Louisiana. On a national level Southern U. provided SNCC with one of their most notorious leaders in the movement that the nation knows. :lol:

The origin of the infamous Jukebox's Circles...

pre6519-wm.jpg

Dang, they have been doing that routine for a long time. I thought it was just me.

G4L bringing knowledge to the masses. History baby... Don't you love it? :tup:

Good history....

These men once inhabited the entire continent of Africa (yea where you came from). :lol:

JROCK said:
Good history....

These men once inhabited the entire continent of Africa (yea where you came from). :lol:

Rock, leave them Giggaboos alone. They'll be on the defense once the season starts, if u can find any of them.

Back