167836782_l.jpg

s-3c072df995766-56-1.jpg

s-3c07d81ea26a6-15-2.jpg

41acf9283d5d6-36-1.jpg

TRah's pain is even being felt at su's main campus LSU
crying.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
crying.jpg

No matter how many times this pic gets posted, it's still a classic. LMAO @ the "SU's main campus" jab.

Fellow Southernites and supporters across the country and the world join TRah in his pain. Read their testimonies:

crying.jpg

Sally Jenson said:
They keep coming down our throats... (And I think I like it)
0017-0403-2818-2534_SM.jpg

Molly said:
TRah, you were my hero.
Even T.O. feels TRah's pain....
owens%20crying.jpg

Terrell Owens said:
We are like brothers from another mother, TRah... They hated on Jesus too, dog. Don't let them get you down.
Word just got to the Democratic party...
demseal.jpg

Them dang Republicans keep coming down ours, too.
The Bayou Classic and SCG tape just made it to Iraq...
crying.jpg

I use to love me some Jaguars...

ummm, you *ram folks shole ought to have enough decency about yourselves to thank me for this thread.

sheesh!

but in the meantime....

The Bayou Classic and the SCG tape just made it to Iraq......
crying.jpg
I use to love me some Jaguars
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This thread is like those little tornadoes that is a spin off from a Hurricane (JROCK....Pic..Em). :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is comical at best. How in the hell can Machiavelli, of anybody, strat a thread like this?

First, he is a Grambling band man .... we have been crying ...... laughing about them for years and then last year, they put us over the top with their uniforms.

And speaking of LSU, if I remember correctly, isn't Grambling who emulated LSU from the beginning .... took their mascot, last year wore their band uniforms, and ofcourse, the piece d'resistance, you even have the same damn FIGHT SONG. Why don't you copying batches just move on their campus? Oh yeah, Dan Kyle is too close and who knows what else he could find out about y'all bumpkins.

Oh, and you other Tigers enjoying this thread, You should. You have been used to crying the last two years with James "Chief Running Clock, 99% of the fans don't know football, dive on 3rd and 10" Bell.

One more thing, didn't someone's glorified leader, who is returning this year, end up crying TWO years in a row after Bayou Classic ass-whoopings?

Mach, glass houses my brother, glass houses. :lmao: :lmao:

SU Jag 79 said:
And speaking of LSU, if I remember correctly, isn't Grambling who emulated LSU from the beginning .... took their mascot, last year wore their band uniforms, and ofcourse, the piece d'resistance, you even have the same damn FIGHT SONG. Why don't you copying <font color=red>batches</font> just move on their campus? Oh yeah, Dan Kyle is too close and who knows what else he could find out about y'all bumpkins.

:eek:

:lol: :emlaugh:

SU Jag 79 said:
And speaking of LSU, if I remember correctly, isn't Grambling who emulated LSU from the beginning .... took their mascot, last year wore their band uniforms, and ofcourse, the piece d'resistance, you even have the same damn FIGHT SONG.

FYI
The song that you hear isn't our fight song.

Continue on with the Crying Game. :lol:

Dr. Freeze said:
FYI
The song that you hear isn't our fight song.

Continue on with the Crying Game. :lol:
Tiger Rag!!!!!!! GSU plays that but I don't know if they play it the same like LSU. :lol:

JR said:
Self-Smack at its best. That's the point it aint yours. LOL.

No. You missed my point.

Tiger Rag is a common song for some schools in the south who's mascot is a tiger.

SU Jag 79 said:
And speaking of LSU, if I remember correctly, isn't Grambling who emulated LSU from the beginning ...

If I am mistaken this is your mascot...
pre6512-wm.jpg

Lest we forget..that su copied LSU football uniforms and the recent sports logo. The colors are similiar. But you think that we don't know that.

The picture is funny, but I don't see what that has to do with the fact that your first mascot is a Bushman.

Back