Tears of A Clown: An Ode To TRah

GRAM4LIFE said:
Anything posted by someone from su regardless of the stupidity or lack of thought is followed by...Damn son, you are really trying to get in the private forum, aren't you? Let this kid in the forum. Please...
I ain't even worrying about that forum !!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Blacknbengal said:
What is in that boy's mouth?
169881869_l.jpg

A plate.....I guess he was going to a buffet after the shootin'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jax said:
Hey *ram...I heard ya'll wanted to put some

spinners_lg.jpg

on

xl%20bass%20stnd_small.jpg

Sprewell or Three 6 Mafia...send help fast!

:lol:

JAX: Thanks for breaking it down like that for them *rams! You have me "crying laughing"

slide_401705a7a16d67.51502204_4016.jpg

Honey, did you hear that Southern paid Pete $200,000+?

You lying. Stop playing... For what?:lmao:

To beat Prarie View...:lmao:

Jam Piper Jam said:
A plate.....I guess he was going to a buffet after the shootin'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know, she could be one of Bruce Eugene's relatives .... they all have that same "tint" to them and love to eat!

JROCK said:
It is you, young player hater :lol: that don't know your history. The SUperior One was the civil rights movement for higher education in the state of Louisiana. On a national level Southern U. provided SNCC with one of their most notorious leaders in the movement that the nation knows. :lol:

Quite yo lying... yo know dayum well SU was created for the lightskinned folk who didn't have the "lineage" to get into Xavier. If anyone failed the paper bag test they had to be an athlete or band director. :smh:

MikeBigg said:
Quite yo lying... yo know dayum well SU was created for the lightskinned folk who didn't have the "lineage" to get into Xavier. If anyone failed the paper bag test they had to be an athlete or band director. :smh:

I see there are some misinformed old player haters too. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
MikeBigg said:

Is that why you married one, to help your situation out? You're still a j_boo my friend.:slap:

SU Jag 79 said:
You know, she could be one of Bruce Eugene's relatives .... they all have that same "tint" to them and love to eat!

BgJag said:
Is that why you married one, to help your situation out? You're still a j_boo my friend.:slap:

Big Thunder said:
At least all of them are carrying their drums and none of them are on "wheels".

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
atleast we have culture, history, and it means something with ours. But coping LSU? come on. And you have nerve to smack us. :lmao:

Jax said:
Oh yeah...I almost forgot...

LAME!!!

Jag-BR said:
Ain't that the truff. :lol:

Jag-BR said:
If I ain't mistakin this is your mascot
I'm thinking this is GSU's logo

[IMG]http://www.wjfl.com/images/christmas_tree.gif :lol:

where is DTown Jag when you need her. :rolleyes:

BgJag said:
If you are trying to find your sensitive side, maybe you should return to the band board or smalltalk.

Just trying to find a su bushwomen with some decent smack since the su bushmen can't. Maybe they are on smalltalk.

:smh: @ the non smacking car:shh:

in a few minutes I should get a lameresponse from thames, *4l, frat or even so**y...Justin Timberlake send help fast!

BgJag said:

Now you know dayum well my wife is a North La girl from the heart of cotton country. She only lighthened up after she left the cotton fields. That ain't "good" hair...she got a perm from Miss Foxy on 38th Street. She went to SU but she ain't "beougie"...her cool like Seeing Spots (another North La girl that we sent down here to help yall out).

Just be glad I brought my own...

MikeBigg said:
Now you know dayum well my wife is a North La girl from the heart of cotton country. She only lighthened up after she left the cotton fields. That ain't "good" hair...she got a perm from Miss Foxy on 38th Street. She went to SU but she ain't "beougie"...her cool like Seeing Spots (another North La girl that we sent down here to help yall out).

Just be glad I brought my own...

:jump:

Back