TCU's Gary Patterson's Hood slipped?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hang in there black man. The racist environment was there before you ran yo ass there to play not a concern of mine. Just keep getting a dose of that good ole republican family values from that school

Last edited:
Hang in there black man. The racist environment was there before you ran yo ass there to play not a concern of mine. Just keep getting a dose of that good ole republican family values from that school

That was one incoherent diatribe he posted. I hope he is not around there dropping the N-word like a clown. And of course, the Coach if used it had no business as well. You are right about him galivanting his behind there in the first place. Then to go up there with an undisciplined tongue (if true) just adds insult to injury.

this is nearly the same story as clemson from earlier this summer. assistant coach repeating what the player said to try and get him to stop. Let's be clear. Players should not be using the word but as the coach you do not have the latitude to say it at all... ever.
I'm a black male high school teacher... a professional. I don't use racial slurs even about my own race... ever. I correct students of all races that do it, and refer some of them for discipline, but I never say the word, ever.
now if I a black man, never say it, then why would a white man think he can say it under any circumstance? He can't. we just went through this with clemson. coach you can leave your whistle and playbook by the door. thanks so much.

I know he's a racist POS that voted fro Trump but I don't think he used the n-word in the manner in which was suggested. He's a civilized racist

You know he’s racist but you don’t think he used the n-word “that way”?

Make it make sense.

it seems like coach called him out in front of the team because he was tried of his bs. He then approaches coach about the call out and the coach runs down the list of things that he's done that led to the call out. Apparently that was the only item on the list that stuck out to the player.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Coach apologized for repeating what was said. So does the player have to apologize for what he said? What was wrong with " My bad Coach. I'm going to get it together, but you can't use that word"?

PV and Texas southern need to go get them poor young men over at that cult I mean Christian university.... he right in your back yard ... come on home son where you belong PV and Texas southern on the way...

Nah man. Let his dumb, ghetto ass stay right there with those people he himself signed with.

We don't need his type of toxic ghetto and cancerous thought process @ PV. We have more than enough youthful stupidity and ignorance on campus today that we are trying to eradicate.

The proverbial "Double Standard" is shown and proven yet again! The Player can yell the N-word all day in general conversations, but when the white Coach tell him not to say that word and says it to him, now the Player is all offended and butt hurt... WTH!

No different that us complaining about a white actor in black face, BUT we are totally cool with Black actors making movies in white face. Ex. Wayans - White Girls, Eddie Murphy - Jewish man in Coming to America, Asian man in Norbit, Dave Chapelle - Numerous White Face Characters.... etc., etc.

They can't do but we can..... Ummm, OK

People on this board/post are conflating two seperate issues

Whether black people should not use the n word ending in A does NOT mean "white people should use it because black people use it"

Do you see how silly that sounds when you read it? If you want to continue fighting over toothpaste that's already out of the tube (the n word debate) that do that in a seperate forum but what we ain't gonna do is be the old men yelling at the clouds and s**t on "entitled" black athletes while excusing rich old white men for saying a word they should KNOW NOT TO USE.

Last edited:
The proverbial "Double Standard" is shown and proven yet again! The Player can yell the N-word all day in general conversations, but when the white Coach tell him not to say that word and says it to him, now the Player is all offended and butt hurt... WTH!

No different that us complaining about a white actor in black face, BUT we are totally cool with Black actors making movies in white face. Ex. Wayans - White Girls, Eddie Murphy - Jewish man in Coming to America, Asian man in Norbit, Dave Chapelle - Numerous White Face Characters.... etc., etc.

They can't do but we can..... Ummm, OK

Ummm ... no.

I hope patterson creates a song w/ the n-word laced throughout it and sings it before his team of athletes.

Get'em patterson! Show them the error of their ways. lol

Back