Taxi Cab Confessions

pbla

Focus
Has anyone ever watched this show. This weekend they aired the best of Taxicab Confessions, I felt sorry the then 35 year old woman who never had sex before. She even admitted that she did not know how a man has an orgasm.

What??? :eek:

I never saw that episode before....this show is funny to me. Those folks say and do all sorts of things, in the back of those cabs.

SU's Finest '93 said:
What??? :eek:

I never saw that episode before....this show is funny to me. Those folks say and do all sorts of things, in the back of those cabs.

Yeah the best one to me is when one guy propose to his Fiance; she thought it was a joke then she realize he was serious when he reached inside his coat pocket to bring out the"ice".

pbla said:
Yeah the best one to me is when one guy propose to his Fiance; she thought it was a joke then she realize he was serious when he reached inside his coat pocket to bring out the"ice".
Dang, did she say, "yes"?

LOL

SU's Finest '93 said:
Dang, did she say, "yes"?

LOL
Yeah with tears in her eyes.She was even more surprised when she found out that HBO taped everything and they did not know it. She thought her fiance planned that also.

pbla said:
Has anyone ever watched this show. This weekend they aired the best of Taxicab Confessions, I felt sorry the then 35 year old woman who never had sex before. She even admitted that she did not know how a man has an orgasm.

She really wasn't ugly.

northern tiger said:
Did you all see the one when the couple had sex in the cab? :eek:
There are three or four episodes where they have sex.

The Medical Examiner was creepy. He was talking about his job and finding bodies all around his city. I forget which one.
The young couple that was talking about how much they loved each other. Then ole boy said "let's get married." And they did.
The Nurse that had a fight at her job and was mad. :lol:

Oh, Yes I watch the show from time to time.

Isn't those people who drive the cabs psycology majors in college? They butter them up and get them to tell all their business. I believe they are woking on their doctorate.

docmump said:
Isn't those people who drive the cabs psycology majors in college? They butter them up and get them to tell all their business. I believe they are woking on their doctorate.

I haven't even thought of that. What an interesting way to work on your doctorate.

northern tiger said:
She really wasn't ugly.
She really was not. If she would live in Pine Bluff or Little Rock she would have about 10 kids by now,grown and in college . Brothers here like'm thick and light skinned.

Back