Tax filing deadline for 2021

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
Biden is giving us a later tax filing deadline, they are moving it to May, that will help me this year since we have some business paperwork to straighten out.

I did mines a month or so ago....don't believe in procrastinating the inevitable...
Mine is usually early also, but we had some major business issues with an ex partner that rerouted some of our account receivables to herself but got it put on our tax ID and we need straighten it out, this gives us time to do so, it is a very arduous process so it is taking longer than expected.

I did mines a month or so ago....don't believe in procrastinating the inevitable...

I've had mines completed but I haven't submitted it since this is the first year since the early 90's that I've had to pay. Getting that stimulus check helps by letting me just sign it back over to the government.....

I've had mines completed but I haven't submitted it since this is the first year since the early 90's that I've had to pay. Getting that stimulus check helps by letting me just sign it back over to the government.....

I know all about having to pay. However, one doesn't have to send money right away though it is best. Since Trump changed the way we're taxed, my last few refunds weren't anything to write home about.....LOL.

Back