Tarantula

limefree

"SIN MIEDO"
I recently purchased Mystikals new CD Tarantula and its pretty good. The Machismo is thick but beyond that, the beats are tight. Though at times it seems as he is "bullying" the track but that is due to his voice. It is definitely not for the young uns because the bravado is quite graphic. This CD is much better than his last as far as beats and its just a different style. If you are into Rap then it is a good buy and definitely a good "burn".
Music makes the world go round
:eek:

It is pretty good ... but quite graphic...

don't buy it for your youngins

Originally posted by Dirty
It is pretty good ... but quite graphic...

don't buy it for your youngins

I usually buy the edited versions. I hope that one isn't too raw either......

He was just out here in Dallas last Thursday and did a concert. From what he performed it was off the hook, but I havn't got a chance to buy it for the ride yet.

Is that Juve song on there tight, because they was about to perform it before he stopped the show early.

The song with Juve is tight, I know Mystikal rocked it, he has a lot of energy. BENGAL E I don't think the edited version will be that bad, I bought an edited Juvenile CD and Instead of basically doing a voice over, they kind of skipped the part and it slowed down the songs, are most edited versions like that?:confused:
And they cut the record down to the bone...

Tarantula is definately a good buy...or burn for that matter. The baeats are tight, and he does a little somthin different on just about all the tracks. He has a few songs for the club, he's got the "bling" song (Big Truck Driver), where he raps about all his trucks. He also has the regular staple to all his CDs, the smokin song.

My only problem is he promotes his new recorld label on just about all the songs it seems like....but hey, mo power to him.

I think that I'm going to come out with my own record label.....

:idea: SweetNupe Records :idea:

I think I could do it:D

I LOVE IT!!

Originally posted by sweetnupe_6
Tarantula is definitely a good buy...or burn for that matter. The beats are tight, and he does a little somthin different on just about all the tracks. He has a few songs for the club, he's got the "bling" song (Big Truck Driver), where he raps about all his trucks. He also has the regular staple to all his CDs, the smokin song. ...

I think Big Truck and the Smoke song are my favorites.

Back