TARA don't be Away SO LONG

mr. suave

People need to hear from you. Where have you been? Since all the other women are needing sponsors, I might as well be your Sponsor. WHAT DO YOU NEED AND WANT! YOU ARE PERFECTION. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
IT's All in Fun CSJ

What da Bra? I am bored at work today as you can see by my responses. But the WOMEN on here will make you do ...... All you have to do is ask TARA who is taking care of OUR HOME not House because she is to good for a house she needs to be in OUR HOME.

Originally posted by mr. suave
People need to hear from you. Where have you been? Since all the other women are needing sponsors, I might as well be your Sponsor. WHAT DO YOU NEED AND WANT! YOU ARE PERFECTION. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I'll get back to you about the sponsor thing. In the meantime, you can send me your last 6 paycheck stubs, a copy of your credit report, a baby picture, and a current picture.

:D

Originally posted by Tara

I'll get back to you about the sponsor thing. In the meantime, you can send me your last 6 paycheck stubs, a copy of your credit report, a baby picture, and a current picture.

:D

Typical TSPN woman! :rolleyes: But do your thing, little whoodi! :D

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Typical TSPN woman! :rolleyes: But do your thing, little whoodi! :D

:lecture: Actually I am the antithesis of a TSPN woman, but mr. suave offered to be my sponsor.

Tara, That's What I Talking About

A young vibrant woman like yourself need not want for anything in life. Your dreams and aspirations should come true tenfold with you being with MR. SUAVE. I'm not going to bore you with ghettoism, so COME HOME and I promise you will be sated.

Back