Talking about size not counting ..... Hmmmmp!

This is sad. To be punished for life with a small spoon.I hope he in the lickem lo.
Jake Steed where are you?Send help.

Originally posted by Lonewolf
This is sad. To be punished for life with a small spoon.I hope he in the lickem lo.
Jake Steed where are you?Send help.

LMAO @ lone wolf.

Byron Long send help.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Aaaaaw hell nawh

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Yall can say what chu wanna....that's too damn small.:kaioken::flamethro::kaioken: Can't NObody work with that!!!!!!.....SMH cuz this is so sad.

:splat:

Dtown,
Don't hold anything back . Tell us how you really feel.

<font color=blue size=15>LMAO</font>

I'm soooo glad my office door was closed when I read Ms. Jag4Jag's Spoon Advertisement:

originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
<font color=green size=10>To see a spoon, rent that football movie with JAMIE FOXX!</font>
I almost fell outta my chair.

I tried to avoid this thread, simply out of compassion for small spoons all over the world......BUT this was to funny.

Alexxus' Question: Puddins, can y'all work with that???

Official Answer:
Well.....if I really loved the guy.....and he had other talents.....who am I kidding?...NO!

(Even my spindoctor skills couldn't get me out of that one!)

It's funny that we're discussing this topic today because this morning on the Russ Parr show, they were discussing some of the same stuff.

There was a sexpert/sexologist on there talking about everything when it came to sex.:eek:

She stated that the average size for a male is 7 inches and the average size for the female is 4 inches in depth.:eek:
(I thought I was larger, but what do I know):rolleyes:

She also stated that the woman's strongest sensation is in the first inch or two of her vagina.....wow:eek:; just as the man's strongest sensation is on the tip of his penis.

She went on and on about oral sex and how to perform it and everything; hell by the time I arrived to work I was all hot and bothered.....LMAO:emlaugh::D:emlaugh:

I'll have to visit her website.

LMAO @ Stormy

Originally posted by Storm_ofSU
Dtown,
What's the URL?

Girl, I'm trying to remeber; I think it's dallassexology.com......:emlaugh:

Hold on, I'll try it and see if that's accurate.

Hot and bothered I tell ya !!!

It's funny that we're discussing this topic today because this morning on the Russ Parr show, they were discussing some of the same stuff.

There was a sexpert/sexologist on there talking about everything when it came to sex.:eek:

She stated that the average size for a male is 7 inches and the average size for the female is 4 inches in depth.:eek:

She also stated that the woman's strongest sensation is in the first inch or two of her vagina.....wow:eek:; just as the man's strongest sensation is on the tip of his penis.

She went on and on about oral sex and how to perform it and everything; hell by the time I arrived to work I was all hot and bothered.....LMAO:emlaugh::D:emlaugh:

You need to get hosed off missy ?

:D

Re: Hot and bothered I tell ya !!!

Originally posted by phatback

You need to get hosed off missy ?

:D

you's about right phatback......LMAO:emlaugh:

Extra ! Extra!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Storm, what did I do?

This was you:

<font color=Green size=15>Extra! Extra! for your spoon viewing pleasure, tune in to "Any Given Sunday"</font>
.........They just got spoons all over the place...

<font color=Blue size=10>LOL</font>

Yeah

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
<font color=green size=10> To see a spoon, rent that football movie with JAMIE FOXX!</font>

The view of the spoon was the highlight of that movie which doesn't say very much for it. :(

Soooooooooo, let me get this right, are you ladies saying that there ain't nothing this po spoon can do for y'all???

I mean, y'all don't think that you all can use those WILD RIDING SKILLS that y'all have?? :eek2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:eek:

She also stated that the woman's strongest sensation is in the first inch or two of her vagina.....wow:eek:; .

.....LMAO:emlaugh::D:emlaugh:

need more water......

checking my fluid levels, tire pressure, get my maps and directions str8...

what's good for acne is good for dallassexology.org-asm

and gas money, radar detector, oil's been changed, ...

need to take one more look on mapquest too

Lex, girl, I have been trying to tell you that all along!!! (New rules) that motion of the boat crap!!! That is a (new rules) myth!!! :redhot:

Sounds to me that this man has physical problems. If he isn't, he needs to grow more close to God, because only God can send him the mate he needs.

and Biff, I don't care how much money this cat has...it would not make up for what he doesn't have. I would rather eat spam.

Puddins and Spoons,

Below you will find the suggested answer to this tiny spoon problem. I guess there is a lil hope after all.

<font color=red><b>
The Doctor's Answer:

I routinely say that spoon size does not matter. But while many men with a "normal" sized spoon worry unnecessarily, there are some men who do have a very small spoon, such as this man of yours. There are latex spoon enhancers that a man can put over his spoon that will make it "bigger" so that you will feel his "spoon" inside of you. You could try that and see if it helps. Or he could simply insert a fake spoon inside of you, and then after you've climaxed, he could put his spoon inside of you and have his own orgasm. In the end, you have to weigh whether the relationship as a whole is worth making some compromises. If it is, then I think you can work things out. But if you decide that such compromises won't work for you, then you should end the relationship. </font></b>

Originally posted by Alexxus
Puddins and Spoons,

Below you will find the suggested answer to this tiny spoon problem. I guess there is a lil hope after all.

<font color=red><b>
The Doctor's Answer:

I routinely say that spoon size does not matter. But while many men with a "normal" sized spoon worry unnecessarily, there are some men who do have a very small spoon, such as this man of yours. There are latex spoon enhancers that a man can put over his spoon that will make it "bigger" so that you will feel his "spoon" inside of you. You could try that and see if it helps. Or he could simply insert a fake spoon inside of you, and then after you've climaxed, he could put his spoon inside of you and have his own orgasm. In the end, you have to weigh whether the relationship as a whole is worth making some compromises. If it is, then I think you can work things out. But if you decide that such compromises won't work for you, then you should end the relationship. </font></b>

LMBAO!!!!!

Is that not some crap or what????

<font color=red><b>he could simply insert a fake spoon inside of you, and then after you've climaxed, he could put his spoon inside of you and have his own orgasm </font></b>

This is sad..... :eek:

O L Nawwlll!!!

First of all, I don't want anything fake up in me. Secondly, if I have climax and he stays in me, dammit, I will be trying to work on another climax. I can't work on that with a little spoon. :redhot: Sorry...guys...little venting. :D

Back