Talk About Sick!!! And S _ _.

Robber

Consigliere
I'm in court the other day and a case is called. I half listen to what's going on and then I hear something that aroused my curiosity. So I get the case file and look at it. Here's the story:

The justice court clerk in the county where my office is located noticed some problems with her horses. One of the colts had been abused and had a "scalded" vagina. So she reported it to the Agricultural Theft Bureau. ATB sets up cameras in her stables. Lo and behold, on two occassions somebody was caught on camera "using his had to fondle a mare." Then, "On 11/24/02 the vidoe surveillance equipment recorded an individual go into the stables and take a mare from her stall and place her in a holding gate. The individual then had intercourse with the horse from 0251 Hrs to 0410 Hrs. The video is clear and leaves no doubt about the action of the individual."
:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this. How sick can you be to screw a horse. And then he was up in it for an HOUR AND NINETEEN MINUTES!!! :eek2::eek2::eek2: I woulda thought that he'd try to get in and get out as fast as he could, but dude straight put that thang on that horse. I'm almost jealous, because I can't go no damn hour and nineteen minutes.:(

I sholl hope that horse don't get pregnant.

SMH @ this foolishness. :smh::smh::smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Robber
. I'm almost jealous, because I can't go no damn hour and nineteen minutes.

:lmao: :cool:

We really do have some strange people in the World, :(

and for the record my best time was 45 minutes :D :cool:

Sick Ofays!
Hell, he probally bought one of those spoon pumps to make it larger. Stupid mofo..he did'nt know if you got a spoon over 10 inches, you are not spoonin' no puddin. So that's his only alternative is to screw a horse.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this. How sick can you be to screw a horse. And then he was up in it for an HOUR AND NINETEEN MINUTES!!! :eek2::eek2::eek2: I woulda thought that he'd try to get in and get out as fast as he could, but dude straight put that thang on that horse. I'm almost jealous, because I can't go no damn hour and nineteen minutes.:(

A question Counselor....

Was the man's identity revealed on the tape? And if so, can you get a copy of it, and post the clip on here. I don't want to see the 'act' itself, I wanna see the fool's face. I bet he was oooohing and aaahhhhhing on the tape, too.

Sick muddaphuggaa!!!!!

:mad:

And he prolly didn't bring the horse no oats or hay or nothing.....Just F'ed her....and left.......

We all suspect he's white, but that sounds like something an Ol' nicca would do..:D

I ain't gone tell all y'all that this sick mess was done by a brotha, and NOT D. White Mann.

SAY IT AIN'T SO???????????

Aw "L" NAW........PLEASE SAY IT AIN'T SO......not a bruh mann.:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Re: Re: Talk About Sick!!! And S _ _.

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90

A question Counselor....

Was the man's identity revealed on the tape? And if so, can you get a copy of it, and post the clip on here. I don't want to see the 'act' itself, I wanna see the fool's face. I bet he was oooohing and aaahhhhhing on the tape, too.

Sick muddaphuggaa!!!!!
His idenity was most definitely revealed on the tape. Dude was found, arrested, indicted and arraigned. But don't be expecting me to put a clip of it up on here.

As I was reading, I'm not surprised that he wasn't "DDDD WHITE MAN" at all.

So we know it was PREMETITATED, but dang what would your thoughts actually be about?

I wonder what was the horse thinking, lol!

I'm surprised the horse didn't kick em, you know how they are about things behind them that they can't see.....:shame:

I'm not surprised that <b>Dwight Mann</b> wasn't the one for this. Seems like black folx have gone overboard to become truly entrenched in American culture. :rolleyes:

Dayam shame... :shame: There was an incident like that in my part of the woods too! The guy that did it did so at the urgence of the "high sherriff" for our county. :rolleyes: It was HIGHLY publicized. :shame:

Dayum, what kind of lumber is dude toting that he can stretch a dayum horse, and then ruin her? Robber, I know you said you weren't going to post his picture here, but maybe you should pass a circular around warning the men in the community to lock up their women, and children.

I'm sure ol boy won't have anyone messing with him in the big house, once they find out he can satisfy a horse.

So Robber, was he phugging the horse, or was he making love? Man, thinking about that, makes me think about Rob Schnieder in "The Animal", when he walked up on, and started sweet talking that goat.

In all seriousness, what kind of sex could one have that would lead him/her to be turned on by a horse. I mean once you get to that stage, you may as well cut it off.

Robber, here's a legal question for ya. Since they make convicted rapist/sex offenders register in some cities, letting everyone in the communities know that he's residing in their neigborhoods. Would dude, have to register in stables letting them know he's a horse phugger? LOL

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by D-NICE
[So Robber, was he phugging the horse, or was he making love?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

An hour and fifteen minutes????? That fool had to be making love!!!!! No way he was phugging that long!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And rob,
Here's another legal question:

Was it rape or was it consensual. Did the horse seem to enjoy it, was she twerking it?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

btw, if the horse is pregnant, I shole hope Tyrone do the right thing and take care of his chillren.

:lol::lol::lol:

How sick can you be?
:vomit:

Is he related to ole boy here...

:D :D :D

1029914465.jpg

Click here for Details-------> USM Student Pleads Guilty to Sex with Horse!!!

No comment about this ish. But it is just plain _ _ _! and very sick indeed.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I hope he doesn't have a wife or girlfriend. It would be a shame to have to compete with a horse. Did he use any prophylatics?

"scalded" vagina.
The individual then had intercourse with the horse from 0251 Hrs to 0410 Hrs.

Now this MOFO be STROKING!!!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Clarence Carter send help!!!

Thats about the sickest s*** I have heard in a long azz time. The horse should have kicked his azz. I know they ain't gonna fugg with him in lockup.:lmao:

Yes, Yes Robber answer this dayum question...

Originally posted by D-NICE
Robber, here's a legal question for ya. Since they make convicted rapist/sex offenders register in some cities, letting everyone in the communities know that he's residing in their neigborhoods. Would dude have to register in stables letting them know he's a horse phugger? LOL

NICE

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back