Take a Look at This!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

This does not surprise me at all. I think one of the mistakes that white cops make is they are too comfortable around and they get too close to white males suspects. A black male suspect, cannot get that close to policemen. A friend of mine relates a situation where he and a white co-worker was driving through Louisiana. The white co-worker was driving. They get pulled over because they were speeding. He said that not only did the white cop not give him a ticket, but he treated the white driver as if he was his long lost friend. SMH!!!

Last edited:
This does not surprise me at all. I think one of the mistakes that white cops make is they are too comfortable around and they get too close to white males suspects. A black male suspect, cannot get that close to policemen. A friend of mine relates a situation where he and a white co-worker was driving through Louisiana. The white co-worker was driving. They get pulled over because they were speeding. He said that not only did the white cop not give him a ticket, but he treated the white drive as if he was his ling lost friend. SMH!!!
I remember back in the day a white cop was shot in the head on a traffic stop on Airline Dr. The cop pulled the car over and it was two white guys. As the cop was talking to the driver the passenger got out of the car and shot the cop in the head. That would have never happened had the passenger been Black.

Last edited:
This does not surprise me at all. I think one of the mistakes that white cops make is they are too comfortable around and they get too close to white males suspects. A black male suspect, cannot get that close to policemen. A friend of mine relates a situation where he and a white co-worker was driving through Louisiana. The white co-worker was driving. They get pulled over because they were speeding. He said that not only did the white cop not give him a ticket, but he treated the white drive as if he was his ling lost friend. SMH!!!

Sometimes one has to laugh to stop from crying.....or remain sane

I remember back in the day a white cop was shot in the head on a traffic stop on Airline Dr. The cop pulled the car over and it was two white guys. As the cop was talking to the driver the passenger got out of the car and shot the cop. That would have never happened had the passenger been Black.
But, but, but Black on Black crime!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
120053024_10216586169519033_6205468168860784041_n.jpg

Back