T.O. No Go, to BMo?

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Word making the sports grapevine that TO & adgent will contest San Fran-Baltimore trade because Philli was not given a chance to respond to SF offer.

The headache has started already for the Ravens!!

PHILADELPHIA -- Even though he was traded to Baltimore, Terrell Owens says he is unsure whether he will report to the Ravens and still hopes to catch passes from Donovan McNabb in Philadelphia next season.

One day after the San Francisco 49ers sent the four-time Pro Bowl receiver to the Ravens, Owens told ESPN's Andrea Kremer he's not happy with the deal and plans to file a grievance.

Unhappy Owens: I want to play for Eagles

yep!

Originally posted by PNeck019
If he and/or his agent had handled their business, he could go wherever the fugg he wanted to go.

:lmao:

and how??!! you have got to be KIDDING me here! How can an agent be THAT asleep at the wheel?!! IS HE STILL T.O.'S AGENT?!!!!! :confused: :goof:

Yes dude is still T.O.'s agent. T.O. said on Sportcenter in an interview with Andrea Kremer that he trusts his agent still even after the mishap with the paperwork. Of course T.O. feels SF messed him over.

:cool: Just My Perspective

Originally posted by JSUTigress92
Yes dude is still T.O.'s agent. T.O. said on Sportcenter in an interview with Andrea Kremer that he trusts his agent still even after the mishap with the paperwork. Of course T.O. feels SF messed him over.

:cool: Just My Perspective

bottom line? this guy REALLY blew it for T.O. If T.O. don't run this hack, he deserves what he gets.

Ya'll know why they traded him to B More

B More-AFC team

Philly-NFC team

SF knew what they were doing! They did not want to see him land at an NFC team, especially PHILLY. Its all good. I guarantee you that TO will land in Philly!!

Back