SWV

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Does anyone know whatever happened to these Sistahs? I use to love them..they're playing some throwbacks on the radio, and one of their songs is on, now. They could actually sing, and made some pretty decent music.

i remember this female group, they were a one hit wonder, called MoKenStef. i know i spelled it wrong.

They broke-up.... Back-up singer Lee Lee allegedly got pregnant by Lead singer Co Co's ex-boyfriend..... Sum'n like dat. Happen'd awhile back.........

:argue:

Co Co's solo CD talks about 'not trussing your best friend' around your man....

The last time I saw them it was Jubilee Jam years ago at their peak. They showed up with 2 singers and a Boombox. :mad:

Glad to say I never heard from them again. :slap:

One of them is married to Eddie George

Taj and Eddie
tajeddie2.gif

I got their music in my computer! It's sad though, it's real tough for female groups and artists to succeed in the music industry. Especially if they are real attractive. Producers, not all though, bribe them for sexual favors.

I get so Weak in the knees, I can hardly speak, I lose all control and something takes over me.

SWV was cool back in the day.

I remember them...they were hot back in the cut. I was like 5 or 6 but I remember because my cousin use to sing all of their songs all day and all night. That fool still think she can sing too!lol......I got "Weak" and "Rain" on my computer. This new girl, Jo Jo, re-made "Weak" and she sounds good for a lil white girl taking on such a nostalgic song. I think she's like 13 or 14.

Back