Swordfish

JAGWAR

R2D2
Has anyone seen the movie yet? I heard that Halle Berry earned an extra $500,000 for going topless. Let's see........... if my math is correct, that's $250,000 apiece.

Is it worth seeing? I mean the movie.

I think it was a stupid move on her part.........she's come this far w/out exposing herself......plus this will prompt more film directors to offer her naked roles.

Originally posted by gramalum
I think it was a stupid move on her part.........she's come this far w/out exposing herself......plus this will prompt more film directors to offer her naked roles.

Yeah, she really did herself a disservice by taking a half Mil for showing her breasts. :rolleyes:

Where's DSN when you need him....

He could have had her and four of her friends butt naked for $2000 and a can of Colt 45. :D

Originally posted by JAGWAR
Has anyone seen the movie yet? I heard that Halle Berry earned an extra $500,000 for going topless. Let's see........... if my math is correct, that's $250,000 apiece.

Is it worth seeing? I mean the movie.

250,000.00!!!!:eek: :eek: Wow!!! thats a lot of money for apiece.:D

I could care less! I will find Dave Justice and tell him to hook some nude pics of his ex-wife up for that low low......that arse is still his unless she removed the tatoo!

Re: Where's DSN when you need him....

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
He could have had her and four of her friends butt naked for $2000 and a can of Colt 45. :D

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
The movie was pretty tight. John travolta plays a pretty good badguy. I smell a sequel...

now when will you be showing the bootleg pics of Halle :D :D :eek:

LMAO @ Big Dawg.:emlaugh:

She's stupid cuz if I were to show my boobs to the whole world, $500,000 would definitely not be enuff.:rolleyes:

I saw it yesterday Halle titobitties do look delectable!!!! The scene with her in the lingerie was:eek:
Oh yeah the movie was pretty good also lol!!!

Back