Swami Says SWAC! Coming this Wednesday

Thanks for the advance notice. I frequent your board from time to time and the anti-SWAC sentiment from some of your posters appear to be quite intense. But everyone has a right to their own opinion. I will give you credit from making objective statements in your post and commend you for the overtures to SWAC posters who frequent your site and also to include us in the voting process for Games of The Week. If you get a chance to catch a SWAC football game in person this year, you should take advantage of the opportunity to interact with some knowledgeable fans who know how to have a good time. You will be impressed with the intensity of play and the talent of a lot of our players.

Perhaps you will be able to catch the Grambling/McNeese game either live or on television. I definitely plan to visit your site AFTER the game to catch the comments from some of the critics WHEN Grambling handle up on McNeese. I just hope that McNeese is still undefeated when they come to Grambling...that will make the victory for us that much sweeter.

Thanks again for the notice!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Ralph
The I-AA.org Swami is in the air and swirling around the SWAC this week and will release his VISION on Wednesday, 7/9. Feel it.

SWAMI HOME AT I-AA.ORG

Next time, it might be in your best intrest to inform the owner of this site of your plans to promote your website and services.

You agreed to the following terms when you first registered

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations and promotion of any other web site other than those affliated to The SWAC Page Network are inappropriate on this forum unless given consent by the owners of The SWAC Page Network.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
If you get a chance to catch a SWAC football game in person this year, you should take advantage of the opportunity to interact with some knowledgeable fans who know how to have a good time

Pot....Kettle

MB,

McNeese is returning 16 starters from the 1-AA runnerup ball club. Grambling must produce a running game this year. That is the one thing that will take you over the top. You will probably have the most potent passing attach in 1-AA. That will not be enough. But, I suspect Doug know these things. I will probably make this game.......Looking for Gram to pull an upset! Can you tell us the status of RB Brad?

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Thanks for the advance notice. I frequent your board from time to time and the anti-SWAC sentiment from some of your posters appear to be quite intense.

You know what I think of the "anti-SWAC" posters at AnyGivenSaturday.org, most just want all I-AA to be together.

If you get a chance to catch a SWAC football game in person this year, you should take advantage of the opportunity to interact with some knowledgeable fans who know how to have a good time. You will be impressed with the intensity of play and the talent of a lot of our players.

The last SWAC school I saw play was Jackson State vs. Howard in the Chicago Classic. Tigers Take Chicago Classic.

Perhaps you will be able to catch the Grambling/McNeese game either live or on television.

I will tape that game, hopefully from CSTV. I will be at the SWAC Media Day this year and maybe in Detroit for that Classic.

MIKE is BIGG so keep it coming!

Back