Votes: 1 4.0%
  • New Orleans, LA

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Dallas, TX

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Miami, FL

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
How could you leave off Yoami (Miami)??? I'd love to have it in Jackson, but I'm down with Miami 20Reunion02. Da 3 oh 5, baby. I can party and visit my sister.

<font size=5>MIAMI</font>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think the more appropriate question would be what group of people would like to bid to host the Reunion in their city. I think the Houston peeps asked to host this one.

Are you all who are talking about Miami really serious??

20Miami02

Man if yall don't want to do 20Miami02..you can do

20Pensacola Beach02!

Still will be T&B....Thongs and Barbecue!

If you really think about it, there's no place like New Orleans to truly get your party on at. There are so many nice places to host nightly events. Plus the city is large enough for everyone to branch off and do their own thing. New Orleans is THE LICK!!!

Just my $0.02.

I don't really care, just let me know if yall decide on Dallas, cuz I wanna be on the committee.

SHoot let's do something real... like a cruise... We could get like one rep from each smacking group and out something nice together.. we could start working on it the week of the SCG and have the prices and stuff posted on the board my jan/feb... that would be cool...

And before you all start to cry broke I don't want to hear it.

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
I think it should be in/near a city of a swac member school.:D

I agree with MACHIAVELLI. I also think that it should be in a central location next year.
ATL was last year. Houston was this year. Why not put in a central location. As much as I hate to say it, Mississippi is pretty central. ATL, Texas, Alabama, Louisana, Arkansas, and Tennessee are all within driving distance to Misssissippi. But we all know that <b>there is nothing to do in Mississippi!!!</b>

Rand McNally, send help!!!

Are there any swacies that reside in New Orleans. Baton Rouge would be okay if we are trying to keep it central.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
CRUISE, CRUISE, CRUISE

Get with me on this. I'd love to put together a cruise atmosphere. The thing about it is that if folks begin paying now, they can afford it. I had talked with Kenn about it, and he said it would be a cool idea...even if a lot of folks don't come... OR

We can make it a separate event all together if folks whine about the cost. I know some travel agents who can put together a good deal. At the same time, the deals work best with groups of 15 or more!

Another thing about a cruise is that we can have a designated time for TSPN get togethers and after that folks can enjoy the cruise ship or personal excursions.

There are cruises that leave from Galveston, TX, New Orleans, LA, and of course Florida. I'll look through my books today. If this idea gets through, I'd like to be on that committee!

:D :D :D

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL
SHoot let's do something real... like a cruise... We could get like one rep from each smacking group and out something nice together.. we could start working on it the week of the SCG and have the prices and stuff posted on the board my jan/feb... that would be cool...

And before you all start to cry broke I don't want to hear it.

I dont know if I want to get on a boat with a bunch of negroes. Meet us in MIAMI for 20MIAMI02 and you can still hit the cruise afterwards.

Back