SWAC volleyball championships

DAHILL

AAMU and PV looked very strong... both won both of their matches 3-0. Texas SO and Southern are out of the tournament... things should get interesting when PV and AAMU play each other.

SU sucked this season along with TSU. I recall a few years ago there was an uproar when SU won the v-ball tournament. Where are they now? :confused:

PV has been strong all year long and has surprised me due to the amount of freshmen on the roster. We have a pretty good coaching staff.

BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK

2003 SWAC VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONS ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY

3-0 over Grambling...

Fo' In A Row!

Originally posted by DAHILL
BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK

2003 SWAC VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONS ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY

3-0 over Grambling...

Congratulations to the Lady BULLDOGS!!! :D

This has to be the most dominating team in SWAC history...
in the SWAC... won every SWAC game game 3-0 except 3 games. Finally beat Troy State (only team we couldnt beat in the past).... Lost to UAB in 5 games. And once again BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK champions with TWO All SWAC performers hurt the last 2 weeks of the season and they didnt play in the tournament... and NEXT YEAR everybody comes back. AAMU's volleyball team is do dominant that we got SWAC players of the years quitting after their sophmore year because they feel like they have accomplished everything.

I dont know what happenned to PV... I got to the finals expecting to see a PV and AAMU matchup but PV players were walking to the bus when I was going in and AAMU was playing GSU.

Back