SWAC Tennis

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hunh???

:confused: you gotta have standings if we have conference champions.....ya know; 1st, 2nd, 3rd places, etc.,......DUH! :rolleyes:

Can somebody else help besides Anonymous.

Who winning?

when I played, the SWAC kept stats but I don't remember them publicizing it.

When you get to the championships the top teams have first round byes while the bottom teams duke it out on day one.

In the individual events, the SWAC seeds the best players from each team and they have an individual tournament.

The results come from the tennis roundups that are held throughout the spring. You need 7 or so matches.

Like I said, no standings are kept.... Matches are snet in to mzake sure schools are playing the NCAA minimum... But no standings as to someone being in 1st, 2nd or 3rd......

Final standings are determined from SWAC Tennis Championships.

Originally posted by Anonymous
Like I said, no standings are kept.... Matches are snet in to mzake sure schools are playing the NCAA minimum... But no standings as to someone being in 1st, 2nd or 3rd......

Final standings are determined from SWAC Tennis Championships.

My Apologies Anonymous.......I'm still sorta confused a bit; because I was on the tennis team at AAMU when we were DII(SIAC), and we had won & lost records. We knew and kept up with other teams standings/records in the conference....it was usually Morehouse in 1st place all the time; thats why I was asking how does the SWAC stand at this point.

The individual tournament "Panther Fan" was talking bout is the same format the SIAC used came tournament time to determine the conference champs.

Back