SWAC set to Merge with the OVC !!

Roar Man

SIKE!!

I have often times thought about this scenario and because I assume this would be a volitile topic through out the SWAC/OVC, I feel that the SMACK ZONE would be the proper forum to discuss the pluses/minuses of such a union.

Should TSU lobby for such a union????

:eek:

OK, Fire away!!:redhot:

Originally posted by Roar Man
I feel that the SMACK ZONE would be the proper forum to discuss the pluses/minuses of such a union.

Uhhhhhh, this is not the SMACK ZONE!

Now take you your lame arse smack back over ----------------->there

with the rest of dem lame arse MFers!

Re: Re: SWAC set to Merge with the OVC !!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Uhhhhhh, this is not the SMACK ZONE!

Now take you your lame arse smack back over ----------------->there

with the rest of dem lame arse MFers!

Dayum, S O G, I knew that question was HOT but man that took the cake.

[SIZE=3.5] What's wrong? Need some help with them ofays over there in the OVC (Ovarian Conference)? When yall were independents, you made the choice to crawl into bed with those folk. Now you have to play SWAC schools just to make some money in order to pay that "Activity" fee to Bud Adams. [/size]

Originally posted by MikeBigg
[SIZE=3.5] What's wrong? Need some help with them ofays over there in the OVC (Ovarian Conference)? When yall were independents, you made the choice to crawl into bed with those folk. Now you have to play SWAC schools just to make some money in order to pay that "Activity" fee to Bud Adams. [/size]

MikeBigg,

I make no decisions for TSU and I buy my tickets just like everyone else.

It is only a question that I am asking...You have the right to agree or disagree.

Re: Re: Re: SWAC set to Merge with the OVC !!

Originally posted by Roar Man
Dayum, S O G, I knew that question was HOT but man that took the cake.

LOL!!!

SERIOUSLY...

[SIZE=2.5] I WOULD WELCOME THE CHANCE TO PLAY TWO OF YOUR TOP TEAMS (AND TSU) HOME AND HOME! [/SIZE]

Re: SERIOUSLY...

Originally posted by MikeBigg
[SIZE=2.5] I WOULD WELCOME THE CHANCE TO PLAY TWO OF YOUR TOP TEAMS (AND TSU) HOME AND HOME! [/SIZE]

MikeBigg,

Take my word for it , TSU from a fan standpoint would love to play "any" SWAC school on a home & home basis.

My how I miss those trips we used to take to Ruston & Monroe LA.

A few years ago I asked the OVC commish what he thought about a merger of the SWAC & OVC, his reply was that although he thought it would be a good idea he didn't think the SWAC old heads(not said negatively) would be interested.

He further stated that the SWAC didn't need the OVC for FB but that he thought the OVC was the STRONGER conference in BB.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TSU GON HURT AAMU BAD.....REEEAAAAALLLLL BAAAADDDDDD!!!!

Back