SWAC OG pledge line 2022...

Lenard

Who setting out the dayamed freak?! I got $23.17 to my damned name and that's all I'm contributing to the freak.

LDC is less than 2 months away and I haven't heard anything about the dayamed set-out freak. 😡 The SWAC OG line 2022 supposed to come up with the freak and all I read is "quiet." 😡

@Herbert77060 , @pvdogteam , @Fiyah ... y'all sTu/PV dean of pledgees so where the LDC plans for the set-out freak?! 😡

Make sho' she ain't got pox of monkey and doesn't drank corona (virus) AND was born a female. We don't need static.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who setting out the dayamed freak?! I got $23.17 to my damned name and that's all I'm contributing to the freak.

LDC is less than 2 months away and I haven't heard anything about the dayamed set-out freak. 😡 The SWAC OG line 2022 supposed to come up with the freak and all I read is "quiet." 😡

@Herbert77060 , @pvdogteam , @Fiyah ... y'all sTu/PV dean of pledgees so where the LDC plans for the set-out freak?! 😡

Make sho' she ain't got pox of monkey and doesn't drank corona (virus) AND was born a female. We don't need static.
You got too many conditions

you got the OG pledgees on the task to set out the freak for our weekend? 😡

We setting it out in east Mesquite and I got $12 for the freak for 41 seconds of pleasure.

200.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back