SWAC Media Smack 2019 Edition

Can we just close this entire board already? Just treat it like Valley's private forum and put a lock on it. Cause Flounder has desecrated this place with this nonsense.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We are the only SWAC school have won a Celebration Bowl....we have more SWAC Championships than any school...when people on all points of the world hear Grambling they think of Eddie Rob...folks hear GRAMBLING... and think of Hee Haw.

Edited for accuracy.

Typical. Still living in the past. Do better. lol

DE. TEN. TION!!!!

Wow.

Damn shame lioness , them jags never know how to act.... I guess celebrating division banners is the only achievement big bad southern can poke they chest out on ... @The Founder call grambling and tell them double security on that celebration bowl trophy before they steal that too ...

Damn shame lioness , them jags never know how to act.... I guess celebrating division banners is the only achievement big bad southern can poke they chest out on ... @The Founder call grambling and tell them double security on that celebration bowl trophy before they steal that too ...

They already tried.....them folks came up her when they played Tech and used our facilities. I saw some shit on a dolley with a quilt over it being carried out. I ran up and pulled off the quilt and it was the Celebration Bowl trophy. I looked up and it was JR and Jag89 in some Grambling shirts.

SU is worse than The Ocean that Stole.

Last edited by a moderator:
They already tried.....them folks came up her when they played Tech and used our facilities. I saw some shit on a dolley with a quilt over it being carried out. I ran up and pulled off the quilt and it was the Celebration Bowl trophy. I looked up and it was JR and Jag89 in some Grambling shirts.

SU is worse than The Ocean that Stole.
You were doing good until you went history shopping again...........LOL

"Coach, I got to find a larger headset. These tiny headsets are going to give me a concussion!"

Last edited:

Now, now LTB16, the Jags aren’t too bad.....for the most part. It’s usually @JROCK and @PsychoJag that I have to issue TO’s and unfortunately @JAG89 earns (rightfully so) the D-spot. The rest of the Jags are rather pleasantly behaved. Every now and then @SUJagFan shows he’s detention-worthy, but for some reason I can’t bring myself to reprimand him.

But it’s not just the Jags. One year, the PVAMU alum cut up so bad, all 4 corners were splattered w/purple and gold!

It was a mess.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When I first looked at this, I was at work and was in a rush. I’m just now getting a really good look at this.

Did you add hair to that man’s head?

My guess is color struck Flounder was rubbing his head and got some of the paint on his head after painting Odums face......LOL

Damn SU’s Coach is ugly. I bet this was the convo when he was an infant....

Momma Odums: hey y’all here my baby!!!!

Old Lady in White at Church: “pulling back quilt off the stroller”....Oh baby bless his heart.

LMAO!!!!!!!

Back