SWAC Media Smack 2019 Edition

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Everyone from ALL 10 SWAC institutions were dressed in a manner that well-represented their school, including the coaches. I saw a lot of handsome young men and older men during SWACMD19!

I blame @The Founder for this

Lioness,

I’ve always respected you. But , you try defending last year when our ex coach (whom shall remain nameless) came out there looking like a member of the temptations with a loud ass velvet silver suit.... I work with swac family and they had my head on this the next day....where were you to tell them to go to a corner ? Huh! Huh!?

Lioness,

I’ve always respected you. But , you try defending last year when our ex coach (whom shall remain nameless) came out there looking like a member of the temptations with a loud ass velvet silver suit.... I work with swac family and they had my head on this the next day....where were you to tell them to go to a corner ? Huh! Huh!?

Thank you LTB16; I respect you as well, and always enjoy your posts.

I remember the former JSU football coach's suit from last year. It was a little different from the other coaches attire, and it looked a little bit loose on him. I do admit that I don't recall seeing a lot of the deacons, ministers, and brothers at my church or at UAPB functions wear that type of material. I don't recall ever seeing anyone wear that type of material for a suit. But just because I haven't seen suits like that doesn't mean they don't exist. And I did like the silver color.

And yes, I did chastise a few of the posters for their comments. Unfortunately there were 2 SU posters in particular, one of which I just gave up on. But that was last season, and you and your alum don't have to worry about the former coach or that suit.

Last edited:
Look at all these love affairs on the smack board. I blame this on that fishing dude.

Look in the mirror flat fish and you will see who started all of this.

Good morning.

I was about to issue out ROR's for EVERYONE but I read this. So, ROR's will NOT be released UNTIL I return home after our Worship Services. Please behave; I'll be tuning in when I get home.

I'll be asking questions about the topic of each of your Worship Services as well. Enjoy!

Good morning.

I was about to issue out ROR's for EVERYONE but I read this. So, ROR's will NOT be released UNTIL I return home after our Worship Services. Please behave; I'll be tuning in when I get home.

I'll be asking questions about the topic of each of your Worship Services as well. Enjoy!
Tell flounder, he started it.

Everyone from ALL 10 SWAC institutions were dressed in a manner that well-represented their school, including the coaches. I saw a lot of handsome young men and older men during SWACMD19!

I blame @The Founder for this
Lioness, its aight. Sometimes we all have to take our L's and regroup.

Lioness, its aight. Sometimes we all have to take our L's and regroup.

Hi Pops!

Wearing a powder blue suit is, well it's rare that you see a lot of Black men wearing them. I'm sure you looked lovely. And the young man looked just as lovely in that jacket.
Now, if one wants to seek advice before wearing certain colors, patterns, styles, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. To this day, before I buy a dress, I get "approval" from my daughters (too tight, too revealing, too short).

Hi Pops!

Wearing a powder blue suit is, well it's rare that you see a lot of Black men wearing them. I'm sure you looked lovely. And the young man looked just as lovely in that jacket.
Now, if one wants to seek advice before wearing certain colors, patterns, styles, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. To this day, before I buy a dress, I get "approval" from my daughters (too tight, too revealing, too short).

Ain’t no man wearing a powder blue suit unless he has a seer sucker...welll Whiskers would wear one because he is trying to bring back the perm from when he was the lost member of Switch!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hi Pops!

Ain’t no man wearing a powder blue suit unless he has a seer sucker...welll Whiskers would wear one because he is trying to bring back the perm from when he was the lost member of Switch!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

@96lioness, noooo... A dark skinned brother in a powder blue striped suit.... Whew.... My LB repost one of them pics about once a year unfortunately to torment me.

LMAO!!!!!
You LIAR. I never had a power blue nothing in my life! LIAR!

@96lioness, noooo... A dark skinned brother in a powder blue striped suit.... Whew.... My LB repost one of them pics about once a year unfortunately to torment me.

Well, I'm sure you stood out in that suit, being dark-skinned and all, but at least people noticed you. And remember, it's not the clothes that make you.......YOU make the clothes. Besides, I'm pretty sure you're handsome, so I bet you had quite a few lookers!

*Rambling needs to go D2. From the looks of things going on at 3rd ward U, yall might be in 3rd place in the W.

*Rambling needs to go D2. From the looks of things going on at 3rd ward U, yall might be in 3rd place in the W.

We are the only SWAC school have won a Celebration Bowl....we have more SWAC Championships than any school...when people on all points of the world hear Grambling they think of Eddie Rob...folks hear Southern and think of Hee Haw.

We are the only SWAC school have won a Celebration Bowl then turned around and bent over the following year in the 4 short years it existed....we have more SWAC Championships than any school...when people on all points of the world hear Grambling they think Country and of Crying Eddie Rob...folks hear Southern and think of Grambling getting Mollywhopped.

Since my fellow Jag is busy, I fixed that for you.....LOL

Back