SWAC Media Smack 2019 Edition

You knew that guy in the patterned jacket was not from Valley......shame on you

He didn't know, flounder is clueless as usual.

01WAQflounders.ngsversion.1471091402048.adapt.1900.1.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wanna another day of D-TENT?
I'm completely innocent of all charges.
1) I posted the full length pic so that ol' Found could see what school the player was representing and exonerate Valley
2) I posted the Paisley Park image to enlighten ol' Herb on said player's "fashion pattern" choice

Do you really want Herb ignorant of the fashion language?

Last edited:
1) I posted the full length pic so that ol' Found could see what school the player was representing and exonerate Valley
2) I posted the Paisley Park image to enlighten ol' Herb on said player's "fashion pattern" choice

Do you really what Herb ignorant of the fashion language?

Personally speaking I didn’t give a shit where his country ass went....I just pulled country, backwoods, mosquito haven Valley as the best choice.

Do you really want Herb ignorant of the fashion language?

No dearest, you're not innocent.

We didn't need to see a full-length pic of the young man's jacket; we all have been blessed with good sight. It was a rather lovely jacket and we all saw how different and vibrant it was. You went further as to provide the pattern name of the jacket, which we also all know. Herb it the oldest of us and has seen many a different pattern style in his sage years; you AND he are both guilty of the charge of "aid and abet".

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No dearest, you're not innocent.

We didn't need to see a full-length pic of the young man's jacket; we all have been blessed with good sight. It was a rather lovely jacket and we all saw how different and vibrant it was. You went further as to provide the pattern name of the jacket, which we also all know. Herb it the oldest of us and has seen many a different pattern style in his sage years; you AND he are both guilty of the charge of "aid and abet".
"sage years"? Just wait one Pine Bluff minute!

you AND he are both guilty of the charge of "aid and abet"..........Moi? :eek:

"sage years"? Just wait one Pine Bluff minute!

you AND he are both guilty of the charge of "aid and abet"..........Moi? :eek:

You didn't have to respond at all, but no, YOU had to ask the question, "What kind of pattern?" Yes, you are the more "seasoned" in years among us, and you've been around a little longer than we have. You know what kind of pattern that jacket was. And you knew it would trigger a response when you asked that question, just like @BraveMan97 knew that full-length picture would trigger a response.

The charges stand. The sentence stands. Guilty of aiding and abetting.

You didn't have to respond at all, but no, YOU had to ask the question, "What kind of pattern?" Yes, you are the more "seasoned" in years among us, and you've been around a little longer than we have. You know what kind of pattern that jacket was. And you knew it would trigger a response when you asked that question, just like @BraveMan97 knew that full-length picture would trigger a response.

Whiskers has been around a lonnggggggg time. He still think Calipso music is on the rise.

But but but but

NO “but’s”! Charges and sentence still stand!

Don’t harp on your punishment Herb; instead, use this time to think how you can be a positive contributor to society once you’re released.
I thought long and hard....just can't figure it out.

Back