SWAC Media Day 2K19

JSU
AAMU
AlaSU
Alcorn
Valley

IMHO, strong(er) from top to bottom. I wouldn’t be surprised if the SWAC East champ doesn’t have 2 SWAC losses.

Panth I am not fooled by this Diversion tactic lol. All of yall have been hitting up them jucos and the portal especially txsu lol. I expect the panthers to have the best WR corp in the SWAC

Panth I am not fooled by this Diversion tactic lol. All of yall have been hitting up them jucos and the portal especially txsu lol. I expect the panthers to have the best WR corp in the SWAC

Special teams, defense, & preparedness. We must have all that + the magical offense to be successful.

Didn’t the PV series vs JSU and especially SU games not show you what not having a prepared defense will do to you?

Forgot, sTu is the breadwinner over the txfer portal. They got some starzzzzzzzz on their roster.

Special teams, defense, & preparedness. We must have all that + the magical offense to be successful.

Didn’t the PV series vs JSU and especially SU games not show you what not having a prepared defense will do to you?

Absolutely but any good coach will correct that. Dooley has won everywhere hes been. I expect yall to have everything you just named lol.

Yes TxSu, on paper, brought in STAR power

Interesting announcements by McClelland.
A lot of contracts with notable corporations, including Nike.
Access to a SWAC private jet??
Football team with highest seed to get home field in the SCG at THEIR place.
SWAC basketball championship will be in Birmingham over the next five years. This is pending the contract signing.
Will the first round of the basketball tournament still be hosted by the higher seed ?

Never thought I would agree with a bug but you are correct, PVAM should be #1

Great comedy. Just ignoring and simultaneously disrespecting SU, JSU, & Alcorn St, who all have earned their accolades. PV has not done anything yet which warrants a projection of #1. The blowout loss of 38-0 to SU didn’t teach anyone anything??? lol Laughable.

2019 Swac Football Media Day Photos

48307748076_961fa4f745_z.jpg

Will the first round of the basketball tournament still be hosted by the higher seed ?
The contract hasn't been finalized and Dr. McClelland didn't talk much about it. Guess he's waiting until everything is finalized before giving out more information.

The contract hasn't been finalized and Dr. McClelland didn't talk much about it. Guess he's waiting until everything is finalized before giving out more information.

Which is a big change from what we're used to LOL

Great comedy. Just ignoring and simultaneously disrespecting SU, JSU, & Alcorn St, who all have earned their accolades. PV has not done anything yet which warrants a projection of #1. The blowout loss of 38-0 to SU didn’t teach anyone anything??? lol Laughable.

Hmmm, that "whooping" we "bout" to put on AAMU for acting like they belonged on the field with us in Mobile will pale in comparison. You and @PQUE are welcome to see the carnage on the ESPN app....LOL

Hmmm, that "whooping" we "bout" to put on AAMU for acting like they belonged on the field with us in Mobile will pale in comparison. You and @PQUE are welcome to see the carnage on the ESPN app....LOL
I plan on being there LIVE can a brother get a bowl of jambalaya?

Back