SWAC Football Massacre:SOUTHERN U. 97 jackson st. 0

JROCK

Preeminent
Let it be known that the worse defeat in the history of the SWAC was dealt by SUperior on the hapless puddy tats from jackson st. u......Fact and nothing but the FACT.....The SUpreme team in the SWAC has been pimping jsue for decades....Now get out there and make our money!!!

0-13

Let it be known that jackson state univ. is the proud owner of the most post season debacles in SWAC history @ 13
jsue football puddy tats....."Getting Ready".............For another Dubious Distinction:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

But bandfan...you are so ignorant..

If FAMU had not scored in the 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th quarter, SU would have won 18-14. You werent there, you dont know.

I forgot......these fools can't take a loss if it hit them in the head

it's so lonely in Baton Rouge now...they are so desperate for football now that another semi-pro football team is forming in nearby Hammond.

They must have forgot that the last 3 failed miserably.

You were not sleeping in class!!!

Originally posted by Untamed Tiger
Are you talking about flag or paper football?

You dont seriously think this would have been conveyed in Smoke and Mirrors 101

Originally posted by the band fan
I forgot......these fools can't take a loss if it hit them in the head

it's so lonely in Baton Rouge now...they are so desperate for football now that another semi-pro football team is forming in nearby Hammond.

They must have forgot that the last 3 failed miserably.
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
"Good Goobly Goo!!!" The band fan is back!!!

Originally posted by Get Ready
But bandfan...you are so ignorant..

If FAMU had not scored in the 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th quarter, SU would have won 18-14. You werent there, you dont know.

SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY................................97
jackson state.................................................0

SMH

Theres a lotta self smack going on here. When you sags figure out who is smacking you and who is on your side i'll be back. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
SMH

Theres a lotta self smack going on here. When you sags figure out who is smacking you and who is on your side i'll be back. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I think that score is the first in the series between the two schools when JSU has JUST formed a team. However, we don't have to go back to the 19th century to smack SU. I know you guys remember what JSU did to you in 1990 in BATON ROUGE. We could have scored 100 but JSU does not like to run up the score so we let your team play the second string J-Settes who were not performing that night. What was the halftime score?? 45-0?? 45-7???

This is the sad state your program was in before Petey.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
I think that score is the first in the series between the two schools when JSU has JUST formed a team. However, we don't have to go back to the 19th century to smack SU. I know you guys remember what JSU did to you in 1990 in BATON ROUGE. We could have scored 100 but JSU does not like to run up the score so we let your team play the second string J-Settes who were not performing that night. What was the halftime score?? 45-0?? 45-7???

This is the sad state your program was in before Petey.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

SOUTHERN U. scores again!!!

TP,
To see whether or not "smack" regarding stuff from DECADES ago is funny, read this thread again. That should give you an indication.
So for your sake, don't "go there". Tell you what, I got that tape from Mobile. Wanna see it? :emlaugh:

Nobody really gives a dayum about stuff 50 years old!!!
<font size=1>sorry JROCK</font>
:(

Back