SWAC Football Coaches Teleconference – Week 8

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I haven’t listened yet but did Dooley get any questions about his true assholish personality surfacing for the world to see?
I was completely removed this past weekend from football to attend a funeral. What happened? Please explain.

I was completely removed this past weekend from football to attend a funeral. What happened? Please explain.
He just cursed out the band for playing the wrong song during introduction and the refs for not knowing his jerseys were illegal. That’s just what we know. Trust more will be coming.

He just cursed out the band for playing the wrong song during introduction and the refs for not knowing his jerseys were illegal. That’s just what we know. Trust more will be coming.
He cussed out SU’s band for playing our fight song, while our team ran on the field. Wanted them to be quiet so he could do his Edna Karr impersonation . He asked the refs to make the juke stop playing lmao. They just looked at him crazy lol. Let me find the video lol.

It’s a better angle in another video I saw on Facebook where you could see the entire thing lol.

Last edited:
He cussed out SU’s band for playing our fight song, while our team ran on the field. Wanted them to be quiet so he could do his Edna Karr impersonation . He asked the refs to make the juke stop playing lmao. They just looked at him crazy lol. Let me find the video lol.

It’s a better angle in another video I saw on Facebook where you could see the entire thing lol.

Man ain't nobody stole shit, shit. In case most want to act like they didn't already have our roster memorized, they would know that one of our sr/team leads (#2) is an Edna Karr graduate. So, what do you think his purple/gold HS graduated self would want for his team in his sr yr, considering he's about to graduate and this is his last year? Right.

I'm still trying to motivate PVAMU to do something my purple/gold HS did my last 2 years after we crushed teams :D, play "Another One Bites The Dust" (Queen). It's so.... appropriate and demoralizing. Icing on the cake. :D Hopefully coach Dooley and staff make that a mandate soonest. :D

Good. He should've cursed them out and he should've cursed out the refs too. We've played a nationally televised game in those EXACT same uniforms w/ no problems. Coach Odums and staff set the tone early by griping that they couldn't see the #s. smh

Good. He should've cursed them out and he should've cursed out the refs too. We've played a nationally televised game in those EXACT same uniforms w/ no problems. Coach Odums and staff set the tone early by griping that they couldn't see the #s. smh
lol everyone wants a leg up!

lol I was happy when I saw our white unis in dallas. We already knew we had an issue lol w/ specific uniforms. Just didn't expect it from the greys.
Those are the cleanest ones you’ve got. I like the grey too but the white is crisp. Looks collegetic.

Lol he worked at SU long enough to know the deal about the band. That entrance isn’t suited to work well at home cause the band is too far away.

Back