SWAC Football Coaches Media Sessions - March 8

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know this date is a foreign concept for J-State, but I hope Thee is there. The Icon that holds 21 game advantage all time against Thee will be ready to restore the 22 game edge again only if you luck up and make it.
May 1st a foreign concept? What SWAC Basketball? Are you all going to be there? Cause that's the only SWAC Championship you all have a chance to be in THIS year.

That is what I hear in my household. I am married to a Thee I love alum. I had to hear her sing that Ivy League / no soul sounding alma mater on Saturday.
Better than

View: https://youtu.be/tvwybofO7UY

Yeah, I hear nothing but " SOUL" in this alma mater song. I mean yall damn country asses "STEAL" everything. How in the SAM HELL yall stole Charlie Brown's song and call it yall Alma Mater song? Stole some nurses' shoes and wear them as your own. Stole some HS band bass drum and put 24's on it. Stole Green Bay's "G".

That is what I hear in my household. I am married to a Thee I love alum. I had to hear her sing that Ivy League / no soul sounding alma mater on Saturday.
Now Bruh...that's just pure blasphemy! Lol! (And I hope she made you hum along)!

Really admire how coach Prime pointed out the 6 penalties for 30/38 yards? The bar is high, rightfully so. The expectation is NOT "HBCU ball," that we are accustomed to witnessing for far too many decades, not years. The expectation is the legacy based football of old days, SWAC football when it was at it's hey-day of dominance.

JSU has the road-map to success. We will either meet them at their level of unmercifully get skull-drugged. No excuses.

Last edited:
Keep that same energy if you all make it to the SWAC championship. Don’t want hear any excuses when JSU doesn’t make it.
Hol' up bruh. I know y'all not overlooking PVAMU eh? :-O

I'm seriously believing whomever leaves the SWAC West as champion may have 1-2 losses. Not too much distance between SWAC West schools talent and coaching, imho. UAPB improved. sTu VASTLY improved. PVAMU... meh... GSU/SU always tough.

Hol' up bruh. I know y'all not overlooking PVAMU eh? :-O

I'm seriously believing whomever leaves the SWAC West as champion may have 1-2 losses. Not too much distance between SWAC West schools talent and coaching, imho. UAPB improved. sTu VASTLY improved. PVAMU... meh... GSU/SU always tough.
Nope, not overlooking PV at all, but if we make it I don’t want hear JSU make excuses if they get beat throughout the short season.

Back