SWAC Championship Game..... "Grambling vs Alabama A & M

DRShelly

The SWAC Championship Game is scheduled to be played in Birmingham on December 14, 2002 at 1:00 p.m. at Legion Field and on taped delayed basis on BET. The projected attendance for the game is somewhat around 20,000, but we know on the real somewhat around 12,000 or less. I'm basing this on the attendance of the last Grambling - AAMU last meeting; 6,785. After the azz kicking Grambling took in the Bayou Classic their fans will be planning for Christmas, the students other than the Band, Football Team, Cheerleaders and Miss Grambling and her court would have gone home for the Christmas break and the remaining 1,500 - 2,000 residents of Grambling will be at the town's Christmas Parade without Grambling State University Marching Band, but Grambling High Band is a good replacement. It was I that predicted on this site that Southern would win the Bayou Classic and everyone that that I had been on drugs; so now I'm here to tell you that AAMU will win their first SWAC Championship and the second SWAC Championship for the State of Alabama. Final Score - AAMU: 28 Grambling: 17

Grambling State University Football Team and
Fans :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: Doug Williams and Coaching Staff :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:
Southern University "Jaguar Nation" :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back