SWAC Basketball Games Jan. 23-25

Good lawd Valley. What’s the damn problem?

1. Only dressed 7 players against the defending SWAC champs.

2. Now our top 3 scorers are out (don't think Smith is out for the season but he was out for this game)

3. PV hit em with constant rotation/pressure and just run them into the ground. They were visibly tired not even halfway through the 2nd quarter. If PV really wanted to score more they could have

1. Only dressed 7 players against the defending SWAC champs.

2. Now our top 3 scorers are out (don't think Smith is out for the season but he was out for this game)

3. PV hit em with constant rotation/pressure and just run them into the ground. They were visibly tired not even halfway through the 2nd quarter. If PV really wanted to score more they could have
I dont care if you playing the Lakers... You suppose to score more than 5 points in a half... the number of players dont matter.

Surprised to see Txsu with 2 losses this early. PV look like they will defend their crown this season. Aamu seems to be the team nobody saw coming. Brent will finish his normal top 4 even though he has 2 of the best players in the league.

Surprised to see Txsu with 2 losses this early. PV look like they will defend their crown this season. Aamu seems to be the team nobody saw coming. Brent will finish his normal top 4 even though he has 2 of the best players in the league.

TSU's best player barely played against PV and he sat out against Grambling. He was back this weekend. It's going to come down to the tournament by far.

Mckinnis is a beast around the rim. Can always count on him for a highlight. Isaiah was definitely a good surprise. Still don't know what's going on with dandy dozen Calvin Temple and Zeke
I also like how they are now starting to showcase his offensive abilities and scoring outside the paint!

I also like how they are now starting to showcase his offensive abilities and scoring outside the paint!

Yea he stated he worked hard on his shooting in the off season and it shows. Kid plays above the rim. Meysha did the same thing. She's money on the jumper now and from the free throw line.

I saw it coming.
I told you so way last year. Keep watching for more.

Go sit your 3-18 behind down (and act like you won something before).......LOL
Spoken like a true Jag. Can't take a beating from the Bulldogs with any magnaminity. LOL. The next few years will seem like a lifetime in the Red Sticks ( a name probably stolen from Alabama). In

Nah. You only talked about the girl's basketball team not the guys. PV is still the team to beat on that side though.
Oh yeah. When we started five freshman last year I told they would be ready to run the SWAC this year or next. It seems they are ready this year, despite two of those last year signees transferred.

It's not talent. The elephant in the room is the fact that Tsu's coach is overrated. Hes no Mike Davis. He'll get outcoached a couple more times before the season's over.

the difference is guard play at this point watching both teams. Injuries have killed TSU's backcourt in the spring and that's PV's strength.

Mike Davis was beaten by Rimm several times lol

Back