Swac Basketball Feb 27 - Mar 1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I admit I didn't expect this but I will take it. Ending the season on a win streak with a win over UAPB would build big confidence going into the offseason.

I think you can officially put our women's coach on the hot seat going into the offseason after missing another SWAC tourney and only 2 conference wins (which sadly is double the amount from last year). If she goes into this offseason without landing a legitimate big or two (over 6'1) and another scorer, she's toast. You can't have an undersized 5'9 forward be your leading rebounder, scorer and only legitimate scoring threat. The players are scrappy but hardly any of them are scoring threats. You can't do that in the SWAC

I think you can officially put our women's coach on the hot seat going into the offseason after missing another SWAC tourney and only 2 conference wins (which sadly is double the amount from last year).

I don't know, we're right there with you and you beat us last week. This may be the first time we miss the tournament.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ive seen every women's team play in the league.... Texas So looks the worst by far.... I dont see how they won any games. Their players dont even look athletic... look like a softball team.

Check out highlights from Monday's game between Alabama A&M and Texas Southern.
Dr. Charles McClelland was in attendance at last night's game as well.

McClelland was there to see his son.

Back