SWAC Baseball: 4/28 - 4/29

Did you and BigTyme go out to centerfield??? I told him he might wanna leave you and go alone. LOL I'm in Memphis with my son's 11 year old team, so I couldn't make it.
No we didn't go, didn't want to get hit by one of SU hr balls :) .

Last edited:
What about "I aint lyinggggggggggggggggggggg"?????????????? :lmao:
:lol: the funniest moment of the day, Ben stood up out the blue and said "y'all hear that , y'all hear that", The entire stands asked hear what, Ben replied " THe fat lady warming up." They couldn't help but laugh :lol: .

Last edited:

What about "I aint lyinggggggggggggggggggggg"?????????????? :lmao:

Oh, that guy, with the sraggly beard. He talked non-stop until somebody mentioned something about football. Hahahahaha!! That shook him up, but he kept talking noise about baseball.

SU has a good team, but JSU should bounce back today.

East
Jackson State 18 - 3 29 - 12
Alabama State 12 - 8 18 - 28
Alcorn State 11 - 9 14 - 30
Mississippi Valley State 10 - 13 14 - 31
Alabama A&M 1 - 19 8 - 38

West
Southern 14 - 7 27 - 14
Prairie View 12 - 7 21 - 20
Grambling State 11 - 9 19 - 21
Texas Southern 8 - 14 23 - 22
Arkansas-Pine Bluff 6 - 14 8 - 33 - 1

Southern 14, Jackson St. 4

Southern Jackson State

(27-14) (28-13)

http://theadvocate.com/sports/southern/2695783-123/box-score

:lol: the funniest moment of the day, Ben stood up out the blue and said "y'all hear that , y'all hear that", The entire stands asked hear what, Ben replied " THe fat lady warming up." They couldn't help but laugh :lol: .

Ha ha -- I think when I played. We were swept by SU and he brought the broom out to run around the bases after the last game with the kids. If I remeber correctly. LOL.

Oh, that guy, with the sraggly beard. He talked non-stop until somebody mentioned something about football. Hahahahaha!! That shook him up, but he kept talking noise about baseball.

SU has a good team, but JSU should bounce back today.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: I can't wait until the tournament. I know he will clown in a few weeks.

Back