Swac Ball Z

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Welcome to a new season of swac ball z , where week 1 questions will be answered in the form of Thee Truth...

the resurrection on the third Sunday of UAB
Lil Prairie View A&M U. House on the prairie
the lake Charles kids of McNeese St. U.
Alcorns savior Jay Hopkins and the U. Southern Miss. bunch
another failed overrated season of Tenn State U.
Texas Christian U
., are they really Christian though , coach be cussing them out in the locker room
a small time school in the p5 in U.L. Monroe
Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee comeback season Jackson St University
Alabama a&m Rooty pooh candy asses
A school named after a bowling ball
Bowling Green U.
My ex went
to U. Delaware so I guess
The ribbon participant uncrowned national champs of 2017 UCF
That school that whoops up on Tennessee state like how student loans kick my ass Austin Peay
The Big 10 misfits that really should still be in the ACC U. Maryland
The running option kings of Wofford College
The Champ is here No. Carolina A&T U.
The school that put Virginia Tech on suicide watch Old Dominion U.
The new resident big south doormat Hampton U.

This week on Swac Ball z , lets let the p5 schools hoe us for that check... you get an L for a check , you get an L for a check, everybody taking an L for a check!!!!!!! Has Texas southern turned the corner to football prosperity ? does pv have a line and enough wide receivers? sources say they have 11 more wide receivers coming in next year... can theee Jackson state get a week 1 win for the first time since Obama was president? is Bethune football gone bounce bike or let FAMU outshine them in the state of Florida ? lets find out on SWAC Ball Z!!!!!!

Welcome to a new season of swac ball z , where week 1 questions will be answered in the form of Thee Truth...

the resurrection on the third Sunday of UAB
Lil Prairie View A&M U. House on the prairie
the lake Charles kids of McNeese St. U.
Alcorns savior Jay Hopkins and the U. Southern Miss. bunch
another failed overrated season of Tenn State U.
Texas Christian U
., are they really Christian though , coach be cussing them out in the locker room
a small time school in the p5 in U.L. Monroe
Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee comeback season Jackson St University
Alabama a&m Rooty pooh candy asses
A school named after a bowling ball
Bowling Green U.
My ex went
to U. Delaware so I guess
The ribbon participant uncrowned national champs of 2017 UCF
That school that whoops up on Tennessee state like how student loans kick my ass Austin Peay
The Big 10 misfits that really should still be in the ACC U. Maryland
The running option kings of Wofford College
The Champ is here No. Carolina A&T U.
The school that put Virginia Tech on suicide watch Old Dominion U.
The new resident big south doormat Hampton U.

This week on Swac Ball z , lets let the p5 schools hoe us for that check... you get an L for a check , you get an L for a check, everybody taking an L for a check!!!!!!! Has Texas southern turned the corner to football prosperity ? does pv have a line and enough wide receivers? sources say they have 11 more wide receivers coming in next year... can theee Jackson state get a week 1 win for the first time since Obama was president? is Bethune football gone bounce bike or let FAMU outshine them in the state of Florida ? lets find out on SWAC Ball Z!!!!!!

Y'all know about our talented WRs? lol

Jardashians never fail....THEE comes out so strong only to be back in THEE place!

Gram crackas collecting they schedule restitutions and ass whooping this week on swac ball z... know your Role and Shut your mouth flounders.... worse case scenario we’ll have the same record.... 0-1 😂🤣

Previously on SWAC Ball Z....

SUcku gets cannons fired on them all night by the cowboys in a heartbreaker

Texas Piccolo shows promise but has panther claws stuck in them as Praire Frieza View and its 11 wr haven't reached their true form yet but look impressive.

Alabama Krillen State let the dragon balls slip through their hands too the rebooted jobber UAB

Thee Jackson Goten State caught rabies from the wildcats, the identity of the jsu mascot was released in ATL newspapers as former jsu coach Tony Hughes asking the wide receiver why he couldn't catch thee ball like that when he was coach.

Alabama Trunks &m gets into a slugger with the Men of morehouse who claim Plymouth rock found them and wins, but has questions about their defense and may punch themselves out if they're not careful.

Grambling Vegeta state cashed their losers check to shine they old shoes and brush that tooth in a loss too a desperate LA Monroe

Mississippi Master Roshi Valley goes out swinging to another season of overrated Tennessee State football

Pine Mr. Satan Bluff has church with the Christians of TCU who gather a nice collection of offerings for Pine Mr. Satan Bluff, and a I can do all things through christ that strengthens me L for their troubles.

The defending champions Alcorn Cell State meets their maker as the white man Coach Hopkins and the southern miss bunch meet on foreign Mississippi land as the braves claimed they owned that land before the white man Coach Hopkins and the southern miss bunch, but ultimately the white man sent the braves packing with their checks back to the reservation with a check in their hand and a lonely tear down their cheek.

Tune in for a new episode of SWAC Ball Z tomorrow for this upcoming weeks show!!!!!!

Previously on SWAC Ball Z....

SUcku gets cannons fired on them all night by the cowboys in a heartbreaker

Texas Piccolo shows promise but has panther claws stuck in them as Praire Frieza View and its 11 wr haven't reached their true form yet but look impressive.

Alabama Krillen State let the dragon balls slip through their hands too the rebooted jobber UAB

Thee Jackson Goten State caught rabies from the wildcats, the identity of the jsu mascot was released in ATL newspapers as former jsu coach Tony Hughes asking the wide receiver why he couldn't catch thee ball like that when he was coach.

Alabama Trunks &m gets into a slugger with the Men of morehouse who claim Plymouth rock found them and wins, but has questions about their defense and may punch themselves out if they're not careful.

Grambling Vegeta state cashed their losers check to shine they old shoes and brush that tooth in a loss too a desperate LA Monroe

Mississippi Master Roshi Valley goes out swinging to another season of overrated Tennessee State football

Pine Mr. Satan Bluff has church with the Christians of TCU who gather a nice collection of offerings for Pine Mr. Satan Bluff, and a I can do all things through christ that strengthens me L for their troubles.

The defending champions Alcorn Cell State meets their maker as the white man Coach Hopkins and the southern miss bunch meet on foreign Mississippi land as the braves claimed they owned that land before the white man Coach Hopkins and the southern miss bunch, but ultimately the white man sent the braves packing with their checks back to the reservation with a check in their hand and a lonely tear down their cheek.

Tune in for a new episode of SWAC Ball Z tomorrow for this upcoming weeks show!!!!!!
The network execs must have canceled SWAC Ball Z and are running reruns of What's Happening!
1571097471469.png

Back