Chairman/C.E.O.
points (#14 & 21 out of 50 players)
14. Crystal Kitt ALABAMA ST. Jr. 6-5 C 19 153 0 92 398 20.9
21. Scherwanda Boston GRAMBLING Sr. 5-10 G 19 114 40 109 377 19.8
Rebounds (#6 out of 30 players)
6. Crystal Kitt ALABAMA ST. Jr. 6-5 C 19 220 11.6
*FG percentage (#12 out of 29 players)
12. Latesha Lee JACKSON ST. Sr. 5-6 G 21 136 6.5
*free throw percentage (#5 out of 30 players)
5. Amie Williams JACKSON ST. Sr. 6-7 C 21 80 3.8

*BLOCKS #15 out of 30 players
15. Crystal Kitt ALABAMA ST. Jr. 6-5 C 19 153 262 58.4
*STEALS (none)
*3 POINT FG PER GAME (none)
*Assist (none)
*3 point percentage (NONE)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Get Ready
What is our RPI as a conference?
Are we going to have to play a play in game again?

I didn't even know the women's NCAA tourney had a play in game.

If WE(Valleys men team) win we may not have to play in the play in game. Remember when we beat Northwestern? well they beat Number 13 ranked Wisconsin a couple of weeks after we beat them. So I think that raises our RPI some i guess. ion know

Out of what 30 players was Amie Williams ranked #5 in free throw percentages when she is #13 in the conference?

Originally posted by Get Ready
What is our RPI as a conference?
Are we going to have to play a play in game again?
If Valley doesn't win the tournament, we will be in the play in game. Right now, the play-in game has Coppin State, MEAC vs Liberty, Big South. This is as of 2/16.

From ESPN.com's Bracketology...
The Delta Devils have regained a two-game lead in the SWAC standings. They are playing at this point for conference tourney seeding ... and to stay out of the Play-In game.

Right now, they have Valley scheduled to play DUKE, #1 vs #16.

As of 2/16, Valley's RPI ranking is 159 out of 326. The SWAC's RPI ranking is 31 out of 32. Only the MEAC is below us.

call me crazy but I think we could beat Duke if we are hitting our 3's, because we are basically the same kind of teams perimeter oriented, but we got some size also for Sheldon Williams and Shavlik Randolph. Duke is not a deep team.

Originally posted by Devil's Gun Trigger Man
call me crazy but I think we could beat Duke if we are hitting our 3's, because we are basically the same kind of teams perimeter oriented, but we got some size also for Sheldon Williams and Shavlik Randolph. Duke is not a deep team.

CRAZY

Originally posted by FLAMES
If WE(Valleys men team) win we may not have to play in the play in game. Remember when we beat Northwestern? well they beat Number 13 ranked Wisconsin

Valley beat Wisconsin?
When was this....where was I?

Valley beat Northwestern...............

I remember when Valley gave Johnny Dawkins and Duke all they wanted in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. I think that was around 1986 or so.....

Originally posted by PV-PRIDE
Valley beat Northwestern...............

I remember when Valley gave Johnny Dawkins and Duke all they wanted in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. I think that was around 1986 or so.....

The thing that's funny about big teams like thme they can't play in close game situations they always lose. Their not used to playin close games ,if they win it has to be big

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SWAC MEN
points (none)

Rebounds (none)

*Assist (3 out of 25 players)
3. L. Searight GRAMBLING 16 125 7.8

*FG percentage (None )

*free throw percentage (none)

*3 point percentage (NONE)

*BLOCKS (none)

*STEALS (#6 out of 25 players)
6. O. Trotter ALABAMA A&M 20 58 2.9

SOURCE

Originally posted by FLAMES
The thing that's funny about big teams like thme they can't play in close game situations they always lose. Their not used to playin close games ,if they win it has to be big

You see What I mean about Schools like Duke and close2 games. There's no way in hell Wake Forest was supposed to beat them.

We shole nuff can have some big ole ambitions.

Now Valley is favored over Duke.
:smh::smh:

btw Mach,
those rankings are screwed up.

I just clicked on the link and I see what the problem is. They (espn) screwed up the headings. Amie Wms should not be listed under FT %, but under blocked shots. Latesha Lee should not be listed under FG%, but under assists.

Crystal Kitt ranks 5th nationally in scoring and 3rd in rebounding.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
We shole nuff can have some big ole ambitions.

Now Valley is favored over Duke.
:smh::smh:

btw Mach,
those rankings are screwed up.

Who said Valley was favored over Duke other than u?

Back