SWAC Announces 2021 Football Postseason Honors

He's entitled to feel that way especially when his qb played a tougher conference schedule and won going undefeated in the Swac. Glass folded against any team that had a decent defense. Based solely on passing yards Glass is a clear number 1
I think Sanders should have won it… leading his team to an undefeated regular season with the numbers he had does it for me.

You did. You called Shedeur being as good as he is also.
Yes sir! Grown will surpass everyone in the record books for JSU by his junior season! Kid is special with an uncanny ability to not be rattled in the pocket. Plus he can really read defenses pretty well, which already puts him head and shoulders above most QB's in FCS!

Add a better RB in the offense next season and better lineman, and it's lights out! The offense will be high-octane with a ton of highlights!

Y'all gotta get out of your feelings on this one. For once I see what the SWAC office is doing. At this moment the SWAC has at least four of five pro type QBs. You got Glass who is a Senior. Sanders and Brody who has three more years and throw in Felix Harper. They are trying to capitalize on the hype especially with Deion bringing attention. Remember that when Tavaris Jackson and Steve McNair came out we didn't have that. If Glass gets drafted it opens up the door for more Hype coming for Sanders and Brody when the season comes back around. It's called marketing your product while you can. Sometimes it's a business move. Black folks gotta learn to take the personal out of business and get the benefits that come with it. Just saying.

Y'all gotta get out of your feelings on this one. For once I see what the SWAC office is doing. At this moment the SWAC has at least four of five pro type QBs. You got Glass who is a Senior. Sanders and Brody who has three more years and throw in Felix Harper. They are trying to capitalize on the hype especially with Deion bringing attention. Remember that when Tavaris Jackson and Steve McNair came out we didn't have that. If Glass gets drafted it opens up the door for more Hype coming for Sanders and Brody when the season comes back around. It's called marketing your product while you can. Sometimes it's a business move. Black folks gotta learn to take the personal out of business and get the benefits that come with it. Just saying.
I agree. All we need now is a few top DB's in the conference to hype up the game and challenge these up and coming QB's. We need to market those match ups and hype them up as much as possible. If they allow the QB's in the SWAC to have the helmet mics next season, the QB play will go up considerably! If the captain on defense gets a helmet mic too, oh wee..it's gon be special!

Steve McNair was a Heisman finalist and on the cover of SI.

He didn't play defense
The Weeknd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Steve McNair was a Heisman finalist and on the cover of SI.

CNN use to follow what McNair was doing pretty often on Saturdays as well. Back then CNN had something called the sports moment, at 10 minutes to the hour and they were definitely focusing on what he was doing on multiple Saturdays. This was big stuff back then.

Below are a few individual stats thru 11.27.21 for informational purposes only (sometimes it's better to make an assessment when numbers are seen in black and white):

FCS Passing Yards Per Game thru 11.27.2021

FCS Passing Efficiency

Passing Touchdowns

Passing Yards Per Completion

Points Responsible For

Last edited:
Or just pull up Swac only stats
*82+ more passing attempts = more yards/more passing touchdowns
*Shedeur is more efficient - less INT - higher completion percentage. Also has 3 rushing TDs on the season.
Screenshot_20211129-210655_Chrome.jpg

Back