SWAC Announces 2021 Football Postseason Honors

Those are only through 8 games or doesnā€™t include out of conference.
Correct as aamu only played 10 games. Everything I put still stays the same. Shedeur still will have the better efficiency, completion percentage, rushing TDs, and less interceptions. Glass will still have more attempts, yards passing, and passing TDs.

I donā€™t mind Aqueel glass on the fuss teamā€¦ yā€™all have to think , if Glass donā€™t play lights out every game, most likely they lose due to that lack luster defense they have. Glass did it without a true defense. Sanders got the next few years to win it.

Or just pull up Swac only stats
*82+ more passing attempts = more yards/more passing touchdowns
*Shedeur is more efficient - less INT - higher completion percentage. Also has 3 rushing TDs on the season.
View attachment 14006
you trying too hard bruh lol.... AAMU OC is simply better than JSU's ..... 2nd full season in a row AAMU had the leading passer and leading rusher in the conference. IF Glass had JSU's defense he would have easily had over 5000 yards passing this season. I dont go by completion percentage because Glass is a pocket qb... if nobody is open he aint gone run... he is going to throw it out of bounds.

you trying too hard bruh lol.... AAMU OC is simply better than JSU's ..... 2nd full season in a row AAMU had the leading passer and leading rusher in the conference. IF Glass had JSU's defense he would have easily had over 5000 yards passing this season. I dont go by completion percentage because Glass is a pocket qb... if nobody is open he aint gone run... he is going to throw it out of bounds.
Dude, really? Yall OC is better? The one that couldn't use a TE to help block for Glass in Gram's , Jackson St, or FAMU game? That couldn't help his offense with sliding protection or creating and putting your offense in position to score? Yeah.... ok.

There's nothing to try.. stats are stats and Glass threw the ball more. Both are pocket QBs. Shedeur can read a defense better (efficiency) and does well under pressure (Glass doesn't). If aamu had our defense Glass would be on the bench in the 4th quarter like Sheduer was during blowouts. Maybe not since he was still playing in a blowout over PB but I guess being his last game has something to do with that.

Dude, really? Yall OC is better? The one that couldn't use a TE to help block for Glass in Gram's , Jackson St, or FAMU game? That couldn't help his offense with sliding protection or creating and putting your offense in position to score? Yeah.... ok.
Lmao..he equates throwing the ball 40/50 times a game to having a better OC. The best offense are the ones that are more efficient. I don't care about putting up a bunch of points in a game against a bad team. Do it against teams when there's something on the line.

with that defense it was less pressure honestly - does Sanders do the same at AAMU where he has to score alot and imagine Glass at JSU?

hell - Glass was the best defense at AAMU

Glass had a RB averaging almost 100 yards a game that he relied on throughout the year. Sanders had nothing in the running game and still performed when defenses knew we couldn't run the ball so all they did was drop back in coverage. What other excuse y'all got? šŸ‘€

again, Sanders can have bad drives cause his defense is lights out but you forgot to say he had a legit receiver or two also in his lap who made things happen

Again, can Sanders have the same success at AAMU?

again, Sanders can have bad drives cause his defense is lights out but you forgot to say he had a legit receiver or two also in his lap who made things happen

Again, can Sanders have the same success at AAMU?
According to the All Swac teams Sheduer only had mediocre receivers, lol. If at AAMU he would have supposedly the two best receivers and one of the two best running backs. He also had an offensive line just as bad as A&M. Considering his completion percentage and touchdown to interception is better (decision making), with lesser receivers and no running game, his numbers would likely be better than what they are now. AAMU had established weapons ready for a good QB from day one. JSUā€™s receivers and Sheduer built chemistry and timing as the season went on.

According to the All Swac teams Sheduer only had mediocre receivers, lol. If at AAMU he would have supposedly the two best receivers and one of the two best running backs. He also had an offensive line just as bad as A&M. Considering his completion percentage and touchdown to interception is better (decision making), with lesser receivers and no running game, his numbers would likely be better than what they are now. AAMU had established weapons ready for a good QB from day one. JSUā€™s receivers and Sheduer built chemistry and timing as the season went on.
Exactly. Every Qb is going to have a bad drive. Aamu had more 1st team All Swac guys than any other team in the conference. Clearly if he can put up numbers with 2nd teamers he won't have a problem doing it with 1st teamers

Exactly. Every Qb is going to have a bad drive. Aamu had more 1st team All Swac guys than any other team in the conference. Clearly if he can put up numbers with 2nd teamers he won't have a problem doing it with 1st teamers
Yep, Glassā€™ total stats would probably drop at JSU. He would have been handing the ball off in the 4th quarter a lot like Sheduer did. Weā€™d still be winning about the same since both are good, lol! But Glass would have been out with our defense a lot. A&M was 3&3 through their 1st six games, when he played the tougher teams. He threw 19 touchdowns in the the last 4 games against Alabama State, Valley, Texas Southern, & Pine Bluff. They had a combined record of 13-30. Those games would largely be settled in the 4th with our defense and he wouldnā€™t have been throwing the ball 35-45 times. His total yards and touchdowns likely would be lower. Not a knock, just what would probably happen. Heā€™d put up the same or similar points, but the defense giving up less than 15 would make passing unnecessary at times.

Make it make sense. They say we have 2nd rated WRs with a sorry OL and no running game, but yet QB1 put numbers up. They say Glass has ALL-SWAC WRs with a ALL-SWAC RB, but yet he would have put up MORE numbers with our team. Huh? LOL!!!!! How? Show me.....

The numbers are the numbers. Each one of us took math in college. Some of us took statistics and came up with logical and accurate answers. As I always tell my kids and grandchildren, ā€œifs and buts donā€™t countā€.

The narrative is what gets me. Saying that Glass would have had more yards in OUR offense. LOL!!!! How? We have a sorry OL, 1-2 second team WRs, and no RBs. Our OC is sorry (by Dahill's response), but Glass would have put up more numbers in OUR offense?

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA

Back