SWAC 2002 Predictions

Sperm,

You are shakey when you talk about SU or JSU, but you definitely think you will lose to A&M? Dude, its time for a new coach.

Actually I think it is 6, 3 on offense and defense. As always, our defense will be strong. The question is will they be strong enough. We lost quite a few games last year after starting off pretty good. We lost to SU in the mud bowl, and I think that game could have been won by anybody who could stay on their feet.

We lost to ASU on a late 4th quarter comeback.

We lost to JSU (14-9).

and I think all the other loses were a result of losing other close games and injuries. Once we lost our only deep treat (Mark Bradley, who returned 3 punt returns in one half against TxSU), we had nothing left but a running game that everyone was prepared for.

This year, we are going to a 4 receiver set offense, with Phillip Doolin being the focal point. He played tight-end, running back and receiver and is 6'2 240lbs and runs a 4.40 forty. Defenses will have to FIND him on the field.

Kentucky State ain't no punk. They have that West Coast offense down pack and last year their running back broke Walter Payton's rushing record. For some reason, they give us a very close game.

Originally posted by Get Ready
Sperm,

You are shakey when you talk about SU or JSU, but you definitely think you will lose to A&M? Dude, its time for a new coach.

Slow down, GR....you sound as if you doubt that its' possible.

I mean...it's not like that actual occurence didn't ALREADY happen. :)

Dude

Kentuck State is no punk to YOU. Please qualify that statement.

NT

Yeah, it did happen, and its sad.

Whatever GR, your punk-azz school came to the Bluff two years ago and left crying. Same will happen again.

Back