SU's Human Jukebox' Homecoming '03

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Hey Jukes,

Where/When will you guys be practicing at on this upcoming Friday night? I'd love to bring my 6 yr old son to come and watch. Or do you guys still have open practice sessions? I remember you all use to practice right outside the stadium in the parking areas.

Ain't Nothing Changed!

Still right outside of the stadium. If your son is anything like mine, he will have a blast!

Originally posted by Big Thunder
Ain't Nothing Changed!

Still right outside of the stadium. If your son is anything like mine, he will have a blast!

What's the time for practice?

Actually, they might be doing morning practice on fri. The guys in the band now might be able to help you out with their schedule this week. If I'm right though, I don't think they'll be doing night practices and the end of this week.

Please advise in the Jaguar Forum. The practice schedule is sooooo different from when we were in the band, we need the info to have a chance to bring our kids by and continue to brain wash them (train them up in the way they should go...) with the Jukebox.

PEACE!!!

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
Please advise in the Jaguar Forum. The practice schedule is sooooo different from when we were in the band, we need the info to have a chance to bring our kids by and continue to brain wash them (train them up in the way they should go...) with the Jukebox.

PEACE!!!

:lmao: @ my LB!

Back